The M Family…. {cambridge md hyatt resort photographer}

September 29, 2014

I have truly fallen behind and slacked in my blogging. Life has a way of sneaking up on you- and blogging fell by the wayside. Now…. to play catch up!

I met the M family at the Hyatt Resort in Cambridge, MD for an evening of pictures.  Little did I know that this unknown-family-to-me had so many connections- we played seven degrees of separation all night.  :)  The M family was fun and fresh, and both kids such a delight!

proofmagaha3
proofmagaha6
proofmagaha7
proofmagaha10
proofmagaha14
proofmagaha15
proofmagaha17
proofmagaha19
proofmagaha21
proofmagaha22
proofmagaha30

Thanks M family for choosing Andrea Burns Photography!

Karen posted the following on September 29, 2014 at 4:21 pm.

OH MY! These are gorgeous…love, love, love the black and whites and the waterside ones. And the interaction you caught between sister and brother melts my heart. Beautiful work, as always!

christie adams posted the following on September 29, 2014 at 4:41 pm.

So beautiful! Love the colors!

Becky posted the following on September 29, 2014 at 5:02 pm.

Love the family shot in the water. And i love their outfits!

Shannon Stroubakis posted the following on September 30, 2014 at 8:21 am.

Fantastic! I love how the colours they wore, and your editing, really match the scene. The tonal harmony is beautiful.

Bethany posted the following on September 30, 2014 at 9:06 am.

What a beautiful family! Gorgeous work as always. :)

Laura posted the following on September 30, 2014 at 9:39 am.

Gorgeous session!

April O'Hare posted the following on September 30, 2014 at 11:21 am.

What a sweet family. They look so happy in each and every one of these. I really love the last one. How often to do siblings look like they get along that well? So cute!

Tina posted the following on September 30, 2014 at 1:55 pm.

What a beautiful family!!! Love the soft colors!!

LEAH posted the following on September 30, 2014 at 5:14 pm.

Such classic, gorgeous images!

Rhonda posted the following on September 30, 2014 at 5:21 pm.

What an adorable family! Love that last one with brother & sister .. such a sweet moment!

Corine posted the following on October 2, 2014 at 10:49 am.

These are gorgeous, love the lighting and interaction between the little ones! Doesn’t hurt to work with a beautiful family!

jennifermauren posted the following on October 3, 2014 at 11:19 am.

so PRECIOUS!!

Bonnie posted the following on October 10, 2014 at 7:01 am.

These are so beautiful! Adorable family and you have captured them so well!