radiant…. {eastern shore md maternity}

July 2, 2014

It’s been a while since I’ve photographed a maternity session. I just love them! Mama’s to be are always so beautiful and glowing…. they are also excited about having their pictures taken and preserving this moment in life… this moment right before everything changes forever….

Amie was no exception- she is just radiant! She’s the mama-to-be of her fifth (you read that right- 5th!) boy. And they are hands-down- one of the loveliest families ever. Each boy so sweet and well mannered… Amie- how do you do it? ¬†Without further ado- miss Amie Brady herself!

proofbrady1

proofbrady5

proofbrady10

proofbrady11

proofbrady17

proofbrady19

proofbrady24

proofbrady31

proofbrady33

proofbrady34

proofbrady36

proofbrady37

proofbrady40

proofbrady42

Thanks of choosing Andrea Burns Photography, Amie! ¬†Can’t wait to meet the little man later this summer!

Peggy posted the following on July 2, 2014 at 2:29 pm.

Wow! These images are AMAZING! I adore the shots in the field. You have such an awesome variety of images. And your colors are so lovely <3 Beautiful work & a beautiful Mama!!!

christie adams posted the following on July 3, 2014 at 4:52 am.

Amazing session- love the variety!

Melissa Klein posted the following on July 3, 2014 at 8:03 am.

WOW – she is stunning! These are all so beautiful, and I especially love the family shot. How fun to have a house full of boys!

Shannon Stroubakis posted the following on July 3, 2014 at 8:23 am.

These are gorgeous! I love the wide angle ones especially, sweeping and dramatic.

Jeni posted the following on July 3, 2014 at 8:54 am.

That mama is glowing! She is so gorgeous! I love these! Such beautiful posing and processing.

Jackie posted the following on July 3, 2014 at 2:24 pm.

Beautiful! I regret not getting maternity pics done, even more after seeing these!

Michelle Adams posted the following on July 7, 2014 at 12:04 pm.

Beautiful! Love the one in front of the wall and the one in the “road”!

samantha posted the following on July 8, 2014 at 11:21 am.

These are so gorgeous! Your processing is divine. Love all the variety here!

Tessa posted the following on July 11, 2014 at 11:30 am.

What a beautiful mama-to-be (again). Lovely images.

Kredka Kalendarze posted the following on July 21, 2014 at 12:42 am.

I like the colors and the framing

Check out more info regarding deck de piscina posted the following on July 29, 2014 at 8:20 am.

Today, I went to the beacfh front with my kids.
I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year olld daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She
put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a heermit crab inside and it pinched
her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is eentirely off topic but I had to tell someone!