The B & B Bunches… {annapolis md photographer}

March 16, 2014

OK, OK, I couldn’t help myself. I’m so sorry Amie- I’m sure you’ve heard it a million times. ;) Amie & I have swapped sessions around Christmas time for a couple of years now. Its so handy to have someone pretty close with matching styles. And our families get along famously! ┬áHere is a sample of what I did for Amie.

andrea burns photography | eastern shore md photography
andrea burns photography | eastern shore md photography
andrea burns photography | eastern shore md photography
andrea burns photography | eastern shore md photography
andrea burns photography | eastern shore md photography

And here is what Amie did for me… I LOVE them!

Andrea Burns
Andrea Burns

Thanks for being one of the best Amie!

christie adams posted the following on March 16, 2014 at 2:43 pm.

So beautiful!!

Jaidean posted the following on March 16, 2014 at 4:55 pm.

Love these! Beautiful location and love both of your clothing choices!

Melissa Klein posted the following on March 17, 2014 at 7:26 am.

Oh my goodness – some of the cutest kids I’ve ever seen (both families!). I love the outfits!

Shannon Stroubakis posted the following on March 17, 2014 at 7:55 am.

These are wonderful! I love this location and how you get so much variety from one spot.

Kelly Gorney posted the following on March 17, 2014 at 9:47 am.

Great shots!! Love the colors you all chose, too!

Becky Anderson posted the following on March 17, 2014 at 2:51 pm.

Awesome photos all around…and such fashionable families too. I love them all

April O'Hare posted the following on March 17, 2014 at 3:34 pm.

What a fun trade:) Both of your families are gorgeous. I really like the posing of hers with all of them sitting on the bridge.

Megan posted the following on March 19, 2014 at 7:20 pm.

These are gorgeous! I love the one of the family sitting against the rail – that’s my fav! And you and yours look perfect!

kristen posted the following on March 20, 2014 at 3:05 pm.

How cute are they! I love the color combo! Such an adorable group of kids! Your family is gorgeous by the way!

Liz Campbell posted the following on March 21, 2014 at 11:33 am.

These are gorgeous! How lucky to have each other for trades. :)