the C-S extended family…. {eastern shore family photographer}

February 14, 2014

I love when repeat clients return to me. There is always something special in knowing that they loved their images so much the first time around- that they want to return again and again. The S Family is no exception- except this time they wanted an extended family session on their family’s property.  And what gorgeous property it is!  And the light that day?  Ah-Mazing!  This family?  Even more gracious and amazing in person.  I’ve inducted myself as an honorary family member.  That’s how much I.  Love.  Them,

websaathoff1
websaathoff6
websaathoff9
websaathoff15
websaathoff17
websaathoff19

Thank you so much C-S family!  See you at dinner soon!  ;)

Leslie posted the following on February 14, 2014 at 9:53 am.

WOW. These are so beautiful. The light and color are so perfect!! You make it look so effortless – they are posed perfectly and look so relaxed and wonderful. I can see why they keep coming back to you; your work is OUTSTANDING.

christie adams posted the following on February 14, 2014 at 2:17 pm.

Gorgeous!! these make me miss fall!!

April O'Hare posted the following on February 14, 2014 at 9:25 pm.

They are one good looking family. Their property is so beautiful. Maybe now that you are one of the family they’ll let you photograph there again, haha:)

Amber Aileen posted the following on February 15, 2014 at 6:37 am.

Beautiful session! I love the fall colors.

Brianne posted the following on February 15, 2014 at 8:45 pm.

These are beautiful! What a lovely family.

Jennifer posted the following on February 15, 2014 at 9:05 pm.

These are all wonderful! Great location, the colors are beautiful!

Jennifer Williams posted the following on February 15, 2014 at 9:19 pm.

Beautiful!

Ruby posted the following on February 15, 2014 at 9:47 pm.

So beautiful! Love all the fall colors!

Karen posted the following on February 16, 2014 at 12:50 pm.

These are all so great! What a keepsake for the family. I love the family shot and then the grandparents. Will be a treasured memory for all of them.

Melissa Klein posted the following on February 16, 2014 at 7:25 pm.

These are fantastic! Beautiful rich fall colors, and great job on the posing, too!

Joan posted the following on February 16, 2014 at 7:39 pm.

What great style this family has. These are lovely….I am jealous of their property!

Joan posted the following on February 16, 2014 at 7:41 pm.

These are beautiful. This family has terrific style….and I am jealous of their property!

Shannon Stroubakis posted the following on February 17, 2014 at 10:11 am.

What a gorgeous family session! The light, the colour, the posing, all perfect.