The wonderful H Family….. {Hyatt Cambridge, md photographer}

September 7, 2013

I love shooting at the Hyatt Regency Resort in Cambridge, MD! The grounds are so beautiful- and offer such a variety… urban brick, and of course, a lot of waterfront.  I’ve also been blessed to be hired by such lovely families.  The H family from New Jersey was no exception.  I was in and out like a flash, because they were just awesome!  Pros at posing, I think… lol.  This family was very sweet- very connected and they genuinely loved one another!

Thanks H family!  Hopefully I get to see you again next year!

Kate posted the following on September 7, 2013 at 12:02 pm.

Beautiful! I love this location and how well their outfits compliment it. Great work.

Leslie posted the following on September 7, 2013 at 9:55 pm.

Gorgeous session! I love that last one, especially.

Becky posted the following on September 8, 2013 at 11:52 am.

Great location and outfits…my fave is the brother/sister one holding hands!

christie adams posted the following on September 8, 2013 at 12:15 pm.

lovely images!

Ava posted the following on September 8, 2013 at 3:15 pm.

Wonderful work, as always, Andrea!

Maria posted the following on September 8, 2013 at 5:10 pm.

How gorgeous are they! You can totally tell they were naturals in front of the camera. Gorgeous styling, gorgeous session!!

Jaidean posted the following on September 8, 2013 at 7:41 pm.

These are gorgeous! Love the colors. Beautiful family!

Shannon Stroubakis posted the following on September 9, 2013 at 9:15 am.

These are really beautiful, I love the all the blues and colour tonality. Those beach shots are amazing!

Megan posted the following on September 9, 2013 at 9:30 am.

What a great session, and I really love that last family shot!

Amy G. posted the following on September 9, 2013 at 7:00 pm.

Beautiful family and session! Love the colors and location – they go so well together.

Rhonda posted the following on September 10, 2013 at 10:25 am.

Love that last shot .. looks like such a great session .. beautiful job!!