Grant turns Two! …. {eastern shore md photographer}

August 5, 2013

Mrs. N brought adorable Grant to me in Denton, MD for a birthday shoot. Grant had turned two, and what a better way to document his precious growth?!? Grant was just a doll, he flirted, he listened well, and he showed both his Mama & his Gramma how much he loved them. I just loved this session!

Gramma ordered an album of the session, and it turned out so cute, if I say so myself!  Andrea Burns Photography offers high quality, lay flat albums, with thick archival photographic pages.

Thanks for choosing Andrea Burns Photography N family!

Kate posted the following on August 5, 2013 at 12:17 pm.

He’s such a cutie. Love the shot where he’s peeking out from the wall.

Brianne Brose posted the following on August 5, 2013 at 1:38 pm.

adorable! Love them all and that album is gorgeous.

christie adams posted the following on August 5, 2013 at 3:38 pm.

LOVE this session and the album!

Maria posted the following on August 5, 2013 at 5:26 pm.

Oh my, I love them all. As I was scrolling down I was like, Oh that’s my favorite, then I’d get to the next one and say oh wait – maybe this one. They are all so amazing, what a fantastic session!!

Jaidean posted the following on August 5, 2013 at 6:54 pm.

He is too cute! Love the ones with mom!

April O'Hare posted the following on August 5, 2013 at 11:54 pm.

These are adorable:) Love the shots of him with his mama. They look like they love each other so much!

souvenir pernikahan khas indonesia posted the following on August 6, 2013 at 10:35 am.

Hey there! Very good great tips on this commentary! It is the compact changes that make the prevailing changes. Thanks a lot designed for posting!

Corrie Lindroos posted the following on August 6, 2013 at 9:51 pm.

Oooh, I love two! It is such a fun age and you captured it beautifully! Your album is gorgeous!

Jeni posted the following on August 7, 2013 at 6:23 am.

These are so precious! I love them all! What a cutie. The album looks so awesome!

Becky posted the following on August 7, 2013 at 1:35 pm.

These are adorable and perfect! Seriously love them all. He is so precious – love the ones with mom!