Burns’ Take Myrtle Beach….

August 25, 2013

A few weeks ago my family got to take a glorious trip to Myrtle Beach. It was our first time there, and we absolutely loved every moment.  We are beach bums… we normally spend 6 to 8 hours on the beach every day, before we head out for various adventures.  Our favorite excursion?  Alligator Adventure, near Barefoot Landing.  My kids LOVED petting a baby gator and watching the live feedings.  I loved reconnecting with my precious 4 people, and stocking up on my Vitamin D.

Melissa Klein posted the following on August 25, 2013 at 5:37 pm.

Such a cute family, Andrea – fantastic photos!

Robbie posted the following on August 25, 2013 at 8:07 pm.

These are gorgeous! I love the colors they chose, too! That first one is a fav!

Shannon Stroubakis posted the following on August 26, 2013 at 8:12 am.

Beautiful! I love the beachy colours too, everything in total harmony.

Kate posted the following on August 26, 2013 at 8:44 am.

Gorgeous. The colors are perfection!

Jeni posted the following on August 26, 2013 at 9:38 pm.

These are so precious! I love the sky in these with your blue outfits. So gorgeous!

Leslie posted the following on August 27, 2013 at 1:08 pm.

Pretty pretty and PRETTY! I love the tones in these. Simply gorgeous. You must be thrilled!

samantha posted the following on August 27, 2013 at 2:35 pm.

What a beautiful family you have!! These are amazing – and so is your processing!

Nghi posted the following on August 29, 2013 at 5:07 am.

You have a lovely family! I would totally blow that first one up for sure!

Melinda posted the following on September 19, 2014 at 8:03 pm.

I read a lot of interesting content here. Probably you spend a
lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of work,
there is an online tool that creates high quality, google friendly articles in minutes,
just type in google – laranitas free content source