Mr. & Mrs. Brierley… (silver swan, kent island md wedding photographer)

July 2, 2013

Garrett & Jillian’s Silver Swan Bayside wedding was gorgeous in every WINDY way. The details were immaculate, the bride absolutely stunning, the groom was dashing… their venue was breathtaking. Mother Nature wanted to also show up and give the gift of her strong breezes that day. But it didn’t stop Garrett & Jillian from stepping into life together as husband as wife.

Nikki Welch posted the following on July 2, 2013 at 12:04 pm.

What a beautiful couple – they’re going to love these. Great work! Love the sunset pics.

Kelly Gorney posted the following on July 2, 2013 at 12:30 pm.

It looks like such a fun wedding! I love the sunset shots and that last shot is amazing!

Sindi Marcum posted the following on July 2, 2013 at 4:25 pm.

Fabulous! I knew I would not be disappointed in your vision! Can’t wait to see them all!

Kimberly posted the following on July 3, 2013 at 8:55 am.

What a fun wedding. The bridesmaid’s dresses are so pretty. Love the image of laughter during the ceremony. I bet that image will bring the same smiles every time it’s seen.

Shannon Stroubakis posted the following on July 3, 2013 at 11:53 am.

What a gorgeous wedding, I love the colour scheme! The shots on the beach are absolutely incredible, beautiful work.

Brianne Brose posted the following on July 3, 2013 at 12:51 pm.

wow, so gorgeous! Love these!

Leslie posted the following on July 3, 2013 at 6:36 pm.

These are absolutely gorgeous! You captured everything – the beauty, the fun, the romance, the details… perfectly.

Maria posted the following on July 3, 2013 at 6:55 pm.

These are incredible. Every one is absolutely gorgeous, but that last one. WOW!!

Amber posted the following on July 3, 2013 at 7:01 pm.

Wow, these are gorgeous! I just love the last one!

Megan posted the following on July 6, 2013 at 6:52 am.

What a beautiful wedding and a gorgeous bride! I love the one of everyone gushing over the groom’s ring. LOL

Kate posted the following on July 6, 2013 at 12:20 pm.

Gorgeous. That last shot is amazing!!

Jaidean posted the following on July 6, 2013 at 8:26 pm.

Gorgeous! Beautiful sunset! Love the pink socks – so fun!

April O'Hare posted the following on July 8, 2013 at 6:38 pm.

Love those sun set shots! I’ve been having some windy wedding days recently myself so I feel your pain;) Looks like it was a really fun wedding day anyway!