rural beauties…. {eastern shore md photographer}

February 16, 2013

I might be a little biased, because Mrs. S is one of my best friends… but this entire session was just beautiful!  A storm was rolling in, so it was both windy and grey, but we worked it fast and got it done!  I love each member of this family… from Mr. S who dances Just Dance wildy with his daughter at her birthday party, to the brothers D & D who are complete contrasts of silly and serious, to little M who generously shares her sparkle shoes with my Audrey, to Mrs. S… who was clearly and graciously put in my path last year and we gravitated like magnets and now I wonder how I ever lived without her.  Our closets are now almost clones of each others, and whatever I don’t own, she lends easily, lol!  ;)

***PS- NO chickens were harmed in the making of these family images. ;)

Kristi Ternullo posted the following on February 16, 2013 at 8:42 am.

What a beautiful family! The color, composition and clarity of these images are amazing!

Sonja Hammad posted the following on February 16, 2013 at 10:28 am.

I love the colors in these! Their wardrobe goes really well with the tones in the environment — great styling!!

April O'Hare posted the following on February 16, 2013 at 1:01 pm.

What a good looking family! I love the color coordination and the shot of them all holding hands and standing together. Beautiful!

Kristen posted the following on February 16, 2013 at 2:29 pm.

These are gorgeous! I love the processing! That red just pops perfectly! So many great ones to choose from!

Kate posted the following on February 16, 2013 at 7:22 pm.

What a perfect backdrop for a lovely family.

Lindsay Faber posted the following on February 16, 2013 at 9:50 pm.

Love the location!! That first one with the farm house in the back is my favourite. Lovely colours and lovely job!

Jessica posted the following on February 17, 2013 at 2:51 pm.

These are all so beautiful!!!

Becky posted the following on February 17, 2013 at 6:16 pm.

Beautiful family! I love the styling and location! Gorgeous work.

Jeni posted the following on February 17, 2013 at 9:59 pm.

These are so sweet. What a good looking family. I love the location! Great work.

Kimberly posted the following on February 18, 2013 at 9:08 am.

Amazing location, great looking family – beautiful session.

Jackie posted the following on February 19, 2013 at 12:42 am.

Gorgeous family in a gorgeous setting, lovely work!

Libby posted the following on February 19, 2013 at 12:47 pm.

I’m so jealous of your fields! Beautiful images!

Cindy Todd posted the following on March 19, 2013 at 5:43 am.

Beautiful pics !!! Truly an awesome family !!! Love you guys and miss you !!!

Pingback from the C-S extended family…. {eastern shore family photographer} | Andrea Burns Photography Blog

[…] they loved their images so much the first time around- that they want to return again and again. The S Family is no exception- except this time they wanted an extended family session on their family’s […]