The H Family… {kent island md photographer}

January 26, 2013

In my initial inquiry from Mrs. H, she mentioned she had five boys. Five?!?! Thats enough to make any photographer start to sweat and have anxiety. Until I got there. And I realized that these five boys were so supremely well behaved. They each a little gentleman, with perfect manners, and never once complained about what they were doing. I couldn’t get over it! And lets talk about the H’s property on Kent Island, MD. Gorgeous. Breathtaking! A photographer’s dream come true with a weathered barn AND waterfront! This equation was made in heaven… perfect children + perfect property = one of my FAVE sessions to date. I loved every moment, and look forward to the next time.

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. H for choosing Andrea Burns Photography!

Becky posted the following on January 26, 2013 at 2:00 pm.

So fun – I love the wintery feel to these. Love the first portrait in front of the barn.

Lauren posted the following on January 27, 2013 at 2:03 pm.

Gorgeous!! The colors, the outfits, the location…just perfect!

Jennifer Zumwalt posted the following on January 27, 2013 at 5:29 pm.

There is nothing about these photos that I do not love! BEAUTIFUL Stuff! The boys looking at the water made my heart almost stop <3

Kimberly posted the following on January 27, 2013 at 7:50 pm.

What a great session! The location is A M A Z I N G! The barn shots are gorgeous! Beautiful family.

Claudette posted the following on January 28, 2013 at 10:26 am.

Love the outfits and that location! The one of the boys looking at the lake is my favorite. Great job!!!!

Kristi posted the following on January 28, 2013 at 4:34 pm.

What a beautiful family! Great shots and love their outfits. :)

Shannon posted the following on January 29, 2013 at 12:11 pm.

Wow! Fabulous styling and beautiful location! And what a good-looking family! You got some great shots, definitely memories they can keep for a lifetime.

samantha posted the following on January 29, 2013 at 8:58 pm.

It’s not easy posing big families – but you rocked it! These are awesome!

Allison Hilyer posted the following on January 30, 2013 at 8:04 am.

Oh my, these are awesome! How fun to have 5 boys and to get to photograph them! I love the silhouette!

Jeni posted the following on January 31, 2013 at 9:56 pm.

What a gorgeous couple and such handsome boys! You got some wonderful shots! I bet the family is so happy with these. I love the silhouette and the couples pictures. And the sunset in the last picture is just gorgeous.

Lindsay Faber posted the following on February 7, 2013 at 3:02 pm.

What an amazing job photographing such a big family! Lovely colours and light!!

Sonja Hammad posted the following on February 10, 2013 at 8:21 pm.

I adore that last one! Gorgeous. Love the styling of this session too.