The B Wedding…. {eastern shore, kent island, md wedding photographer}

September 1, 2012

I had the privilege to shoot with Brittany from Dunks Photo again several weeks back.  This was the B Wedding at the Silver Swan Bayside on Kent Island, Maryland.  It was such a gorgeous and intimate setting.  The sunsets on the Eastern Shore Chesapeake Bay are just to die for.  This wedding was so sweet, in the fact that the groom was so sweetly emotional that he was marrying his beautiful bride.  I love when a man can bravely shed tears in front of his buddies!  On to the lovely wedding…..

CONGRATS C & E! Many blessings in your new life together!

Jackie posted the following on September 1, 2012 at 11:15 am.

These are so fun and beautiful!! I love their colors and the beautiful backdrop at the ceremony and sunset! And that great emotional shot of the husband is perfect!

Tami posted the following on September 1, 2012 at 12:49 pm.

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. I love the shot with the two chairs. Perfect!

April O'Hare posted the following on September 1, 2012 at 1:52 pm.

Wow, that looks like one lovely place for a wedding. Love those soft seaside colors they used. And I love it when grooms show their emotions too:) I think my favorite is the adirondack chair shot. It’s so romantic and quiet and peaceful all at once!

Allison Hilyer posted the following on September 1, 2012 at 2:11 pm.

Beautiful! I love the one in the Adirondak chairs facing the water!

Kristen posted the following on September 1, 2012 at 2:43 pm.

What a beautiful wedding! The sunset picture is gorgeous! Perfect location for a wedding! I want one of those cupcakes! lol

Jaidean posted the following on September 1, 2012 at 6:29 pm.

Beautiful wedding and couple! They look so happy!!

Jessica posted the following on September 2, 2012 at 2:28 pm.

These are beautiful and so fun! Love that shot on the chairs as well…so pretty!

Kara Layfield posted the following on September 2, 2012 at 5:25 pm.

Gorgeous wedding! I love how excited the bride and groom seem…you captured their special day perfectly!

Brianne Brose posted the following on September 2, 2012 at 5:59 pm.

What a gorgeous wedding! Great work Andrea!

samantha posted the following on September 3, 2012 at 6:41 pm.

These are wonderful! The shots by the sunset are perfect…great job!!

Julie Kraai posted the following on September 4, 2012 at 1:10 pm.

These are stunning – i love all the emotion you were able to capture!

Corrie Lindroos posted the following on September 4, 2012 at 4:31 pm.

Such a gorgeous wedding! I love, love, love the one with the deck chairs. I would hang that one huge in my house! Great work Andrea.

Jackie posted the following on September 5, 2012 at 1:44 pm.

LOVE the fourth shot, these are all great!!

Lindsay Faber posted the following on September 7, 2012 at 1:11 pm.

These are great! So fun. Love the shot of the group with tears in his eyes and them on the dock.

Amy Tong posted the following on September 14, 2012 at 8:24 pm.

Love!! Too sweet. Gorgeous sunset too :)