The Visiting L Family…. {hyatt cambridge md photographer}

August 16, 2012

The extended L family hails from New York, but came to the lovely Hyatt Resort in Cambridge, MD.  They searched for an eastern shore family photographer for a while, and decided on me.  I’m so happy they did!  They were all celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Gramma & Grampa.  It was cloudy and overcast, but that was OK!  It still made for dramatic skies.  This family was fun, and everyone was well behaved- even grampa!  LOL.

Congrats on 50 years Mr. & Mrs. L!

reena giola posted the following on August 16, 2012 at 9:04 am.

What a beautiful family! I love the one with the mom and her girls…..and such a lovely location!

Jeni posted the following on August 16, 2012 at 10:38 am.

Gorgeous family and great shots! I love the big group shot. Nicely posed.

Rachael posted the following on August 16, 2012 at 11:41 am.

These are lovely :) what a gorgeous family!!!

Kara posted the following on August 16, 2012 at 1:22 pm.

Beautiful beach shots!!

Kori posted the following on August 16, 2012 at 2:21 pm.

These are great! What a good looking family!

Robbie posted the following on August 16, 2012 at 2:56 pm.

Beautiful family! Very nicely done!!

Amanda posted the following on August 17, 2012 at 7:18 am.

These are STUNNING. They must be so happy with these, and they must feel so blessed to have such a gorgeous family.

Leslie Crane posted the following on August 17, 2012 at 11:05 am.

What a fabulous family session! They are so beautiful – the family AND the photographs. :-) I love everything about these.

Lynn posted the following on August 17, 2012 at 11:09 am.

Great job with all those groups! Your photography is beautiful and I’m sure these will be treasured for years to come.

Allison Hilyer posted the following on August 18, 2012 at 7:08 am.

Beautiful job on these! My favorites are the one of the whole family on the pier and the one of mom and daughters., but they are all lovely!

Corrie Lindroos posted the following on August 19, 2012 at 9:24 am.

What a gorgeous family! The black & white with the entire family is fabulous. Such a treasure you gave them.

Stephanie Mballo posted the following on August 19, 2012 at 1:52 pm.

These are gorgeous! What a lovely family. I am totally jealous of that location! Beautiful work

Jennifer Zumwalt posted the following on August 21, 2012 at 9:48 am.

I love your posing! Especially the one with Mom and her daughters. Beautiful

Kristen posted the following on August 21, 2012 at 2:36 pm.

What a beautiful family! Great job posing so many people! The last one of the baby is so cute!

Pingback from Praise for Andrea Burns Photography… {hyatt cambridge md photographer} | Andrea Burns Photography Blog

[...] you can see the rest of their Hyatt Resort in Cambridge Maryland photo session HERE (click me) [...]