Audrey is Three…. {eastern shore maryland photographer}

May 19, 2012

my little girl… my little muse is three. While I miss little baby, I love that she is now *somewhat* bribable for photos.  Audrey is really a little ham… the typical baby-of-the-family in the way that she loves to clown around and get your attention.  This girl is tough… she’s knows how to throw down karate kicks, all the while still wearing ALL of her necklaces at once.  She’s my thumb sucker… she’s my Sugar.  Happy Third Birthday Audrey.  I love you!

Ava posted the following on May 19, 2012 at 4:24 pm.

these are just so lovely! Happy Birthday Audrey!

Jhari posted the following on May 21, 2012 at 4:43 am.

Happy birthday Audrey! You’re growing up just beautifully perfect! God bless.

kristen holly posted the following on May 24, 2012 at 7:37 am.

Awww! Three already! She looks so cute. Lovely images, Andrea!

Jaidean posted the following on May 24, 2012 at 9:35 am.

She is adorable! Love that purple dress and the flowers – perfect!

Libby posted the following on May 25, 2012 at 8:42 pm.

She is beautiful! I love them all, but the one of her in the purple dress in the flowers is stunning. Happy birthday, Audrey!

Becky Anderson posted the following on May 27, 2012 at 4:41 am.

beautiful – especially the purple flowers/dress shot!

Brianne Brose posted the following on May 30, 2012 at 8:39 am.

she is so gorgeous! Happy Birthday Audrey!

Kelly Gorney posted the following on June 1, 2012 at 7:14 am.

Pretty girl and pretty shots! Happy birthday!

Kara Layfield posted the following on June 1, 2012 at 12:17 pm.

Oh my word where has the time gone? She’s beautiful Andrea…just like her Momma!

Lindsey Marie posted the following on June 1, 2012 at 5:59 pm.

WOW! She is just beautiful! and that Purple headband looks amazing amazing on her! I’m so glad I was able to make this for her! Thank you for sharing this with me, Andrea! What great images! You are truly blessed!