A Bushel, A Peck, A Hug Around the Neck…. {denton md photographer}

December 3, 2011

I’ve been shooting for years…. into the double digits now… but this was the first time I’ve ever photographed twins.  I won’t lie… Mama L won’t lie… it was tough work.  One twin would get upset, sparking the other to also fuss.

But, ever the conquerer… we did it!  We had a great session, and I got great expressions from these two darling L boys.  The title?  Words to a little song that Gramma would sing to get them to look up and smile.  It was so sweet.

A precious squeeze for Gramma….

Thank you L family for bring the boys to me! Happy First Birthday!

Megan posted the following on December 3, 2011 at 5:34 pm.

Aww, I love that last shot!! Sweet boys.

Robbie posted the following on December 3, 2011 at 5:53 pm.

Wow, they have gorgeous eyes! Great job on a tough age – love them all!

Jennifer Mauren posted the following on December 3, 2011 at 5:57 pm.

what sweet sweet babies! They are beautiful!

Libby posted the following on December 3, 2011 at 6:08 pm.

So sweet! I love the one on the car. Darling boys!

Amanda L posted the following on December 4, 2011 at 3:34 pm.

I am so excited to see we made your blog!! These photos are so wonderful and will always be treasured. Thanks again Andrea!

Jackie posted the following on December 4, 2011 at 7:15 pm.

oh, they are darling! Love their eyes and that last capture is so so sweet

Lynn posted the following on December 5, 2011 at 4:55 am.

Oh my aren’t they just the sweetest ever?! I love those grins.

Amanda posted the following on December 5, 2011 at 6:33 am.

These are great Andrea! I just love the collection you showed in that last shot. Such a sweet boy.

Katherine posted the following on December 5, 2011 at 9:50 am.

Oh my goodness, how cute are these twins! You did a great job capturing the essence of that age.

Stephanie posted the following on December 5, 2011 at 11:44 pm.

They are just adorable! It might have been tough but you got wonderful photos!

Elle posted the following on December 6, 2011 at 12:39 am.

Absolutely adorable!! What cute setups and you got some adorable smiles too! Love your work!!

Kara Layfield posted the following on December 7, 2011 at 7:09 am.

Simply precious!! Love their big smiles.

Jennifer Demarest posted the following on December 7, 2011 at 10:22 am.

They are the cutest boys. I had to look because of the song. My Grandfather sang that to me (and the boys’ Mom too)… a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck, that’s how much I love you baby… oh the memories :-) Great pictures!

Kori posted the following on December 7, 2011 at 11:41 am.

They are so cute and look so sweet! I love the blonde hair and the brown hair for twins!

Joyce posted the following on December 7, 2011 at 8:08 pm.

What handsome little boys. Beautiful pictures and I love the title.

Jhari posted the following on December 11, 2011 at 2:49 pm.

Oh, so sweet. Are they twins?

Jaidean posted the following on December 17, 2011 at 7:44 pm.

They are sooo cute! Love their cute little smiles!