No Pressure…. {denton caroline county photographer}

November 5, 2011

Amie Brady of Amie Brady Photography contacted me about having some fall family photos taken.  Talk about pressure… shooting for another photographer?  Yikes, right?  But then I meet them, and I realize it was no pressure at all.  Very warm family…. each of them so good-looking!  And I loved her kids names…. very unique monikers!   Thanks Amie for coming all that way to see me!

Kristin Tatem posted the following on November 5, 2011 at 2:57 pm.

Beautiful family pictures! Such cute kids!

Amie posted the following on November 5, 2011 at 3:52 pm.

I am still in love with every one of these photos <3 It was SO wonderful meeting you Andrea–thank you again for a *wonderful* session <3

Andrea Trammell posted the following on November 5, 2011 at 7:15 pm.

You could not have hit the nail more on the head. A warm, beautiful family! Each boy has they own unique style and personality and you brought it out perfectly in each photo. Love every one! You did justice to a family I love and adore!

Nicole Z posted the following on November 5, 2011 at 8:33 pm.

I love your work Andrea! This is a fabulous session! And what a gorgeous family!!!

Stephanie posted the following on November 5, 2011 at 8:47 pm.

I love these! This family looks like so much fun! Beautiful work!

Megan posted the following on November 6, 2011 at 6:22 am.

They turned out great. So full of personality.

rose posted the following on November 6, 2011 at 6:57 am.

I love that last family shot! Gorgeous!!!

Brianne Brose posted the following on November 6, 2011 at 11:04 am.

These are adorable! That jump is great, awesome shot! Seriously beautiful family and great work.

Leah Aubrey posted the following on November 7, 2011 at 9:40 am.

What a great looking family! I love all the individual boy shots.

Kimberly Svenson posted the following on November 7, 2011 at 2:00 pm.

These images seem to capture the unique style of this family perfectly. Love the individual shots of the boys. The family shots are fantastic!

Amanda posted the following on November 8, 2011 at 2:57 am.

These are SO beautiful and fun. I love them all and there is SO much personality in each shot. I know what you mean…there is a ton of pressure shooting another photographer, but I think you totally nailed it.

kristen holly posted the following on November 8, 2011 at 1:20 pm.

Super cute session! They’re an adorable family!

Jaidean posted the following on November 11, 2011 at 8:29 am.

Such cute kids! These are all great!

Amy posted the following on November 14, 2011 at 7:35 am.

Adorable!! Love that second shot – what a cute family!

Laura posted the following on November 15, 2011 at 9:04 pm.

These are great! Super cute family! The one with everyone together on the truck is cool!

kelly g posted the following on November 22, 2011 at 9:56 pm.

Cute family!! What fun shots!

Jennifer Mauren posted the following on November 23, 2011 at 7:19 pm.

what a fun family!