Webb Wedding… {eastern shore maryland wedding photographer}

October 16, 2011

It was a warm August day when L & P wed in a beautiful ceremony. Just a few days prior had been a terrible storm, and everyone was fretting about the weather… that is, except the bride herself! The old stone church was gorgeous and perfect, as was the bride, groom, and their three flower girls in attendance. I just adored the Bride’s dress… which she had affectionately named “Lucy.” The reception was held at a local winery, and was relaxed and laid back. I couldn’t have asked for a better time!

Many congrats and blessings L & P!

Karen Byker posted the following on October 16, 2011 at 12:36 pm.

What amazing captures! Each one is so perfect, colour and composition. You’re so great! :)

Robbie posted the following on October 16, 2011 at 1:14 pm.

Lovely as always! Love the ring shot and the bride is just glowing and gorgeous!

April posted the following on October 16, 2011 at 1:29 pm.

Wow, what a gorgeous venue for a wedding. And that bride is so cute with her tea-length dress. You really captured the details very well!

Rosalind posted the following on October 16, 2011 at 2:50 pm.

These are really great. The detail shots are beautiful and I love the last shot in the sunlight.

Katherine posted the following on October 16, 2011 at 5:46 pm.

You’ve captured the wedding so beautifully! I love the look of the winery for the reception, and the lighting in that last image is dreamy.

lysandra posted the following on October 16, 2011 at 5:46 pm.

Stunning! Such a beautiful and stylish wedding! Gorgeous all the way around!

Leanne posted the following on October 17, 2011 at 3:31 am.

Gorgeous work, gorgeous wedding. I love the details captured.

AnnieG posted the following on October 17, 2011 at 5:10 am.

What a beautiful bride and groom! I absolutely love all of these images. Love all the variety – the rings in the flower shot is wonderful! Gorgeous work!

Kara Layfield posted the following on October 17, 2011 at 7:32 am.

Gorgeous! Such a beautiful bride…and her dress is amazing!! Love your details captured and the last is perfection!

CJ Wilkes posted the following on October 17, 2011 at 8:12 pm.

That last shot is awesome! I love the detail shot of the deserts too. Nicely done!

Frannie posted the following on October 18, 2011 at 5:47 pm.

You know how I feel. I was there and you captured the feeling of that amazing day so perfectly. As you always do!!!! Beautiful work!

Tara posted the following on October 18, 2011 at 6:11 pm.

Love the rings shot! Beautiful pictures Andrea!

Laurie (aka L of L&P) posted the following on February 1, 2012 at 10:41 am.

Andrea! I was showing someone your site as I was recommending you to them and just realized that these pics were posted. I cannot say enough about how amazing all of the pictures are and how they absolutely captured everything about a very magical day. Forever grateful, Laurie & Pete

Ashley posted the following on August 18, 2014 at 9:26 am.

Can you tell me the name of curch and winery,Please?!