country kids… {easton md photographer}

September 5, 2011

Its been interesting teaching my kids to shed their city slicker ways and become country kids. “What do you mean ‘go outside and play?’” LOL, I was always to scared to let them play for too long in our old townhouse division. But with secluded uninterrupted 20 acres of field and forrest, I’ve tried encouraging them to play outside more. ¬†They’re leaning though. ¬†:)

Heather M posted the following on September 5, 2011 at 7:22 am.

Classic outfits. Your kids are gorgeous as ever!

Michelle Monson posted the following on September 5, 2011 at 7:43 am.

When did they all get so big! Love this capture!!

Gen posted the following on September 5, 2011 at 9:41 am.

This makes me ache to see you & the kids…such a cute picture! Hug them & tell them that Aunt Gen loves them!!!

Kate posted the following on September 5, 2011 at 10:45 am.

Super cute!! and they are all getting so grown looking.
‘A’ is beautiful.

Andree posted the following on September 5, 2011 at 12:07 pm.

They are awesome Andrea! Great to be able to open a door and let them run wild :) I bet it will be one of their most cherished memories is living in the counrtry!

Lisa Kryschuk posted the following on September 5, 2011 at 12:37 pm.

OH ANDREA!!! They are adorable, I love this! You need this hung huge!

dsr posted the following on September 5, 2011 at 2:15 pm.

Your kids are beautiful! I can’t believe how big your daughter has gotten!

Megan posted the following on September 5, 2011 at 2:59 pm.

ooh, I love this!! I love their smiles, the setting, the outfits -everything!

Robbie posted the following on September 5, 2011 at 9:01 pm.

This is just so perfect in every way!!! LOVE IT!

Kristi posted the following on September 6, 2011 at 6:19 am.

No way is that your baby!!! This is so adorable…you better print it huge!

Kara Layfield posted the following on September 6, 2011 at 6:37 am.

Adorable!!

Ann Galovich posted the following on September 6, 2011 at 9:06 am.

Oh my goodness, this is just gorgeous! Your children are beautiful and your little girl is really getting so big! Love the overalls with the green.

happy hearts posted the following on September 13, 2011 at 8:10 pm.

so amazingly adorable! her tongue sticking out just sends this one over the top! :)

Emily Heizer, Photography with Flair posted the following on September 16, 2011 at 12:43 am.

Oh my goodness! Your baby girl has grown up SO MUCH! Of course I would know her anywhere… she still has all that hair! So beautiful!

Ugh… I have tried to follow your blog, and I am a “follower” on blogger, but your feed won’t show up on there, it says it doesn’t work. I’ve tried to fix it several times the last couple of years, but there’s just something wrong with whoever your host is, as far as I can tell. Of all the blogs I follow, yours is the only one that doesn’t show up so I’m only over here when I can remember to check. I wish I remembered more often! Or if the darn feed would just show up on blogger!