Baby JP…. {easton md baby photographer}

September 19, 2011

I met both Mr. & Mrs. T waaaay back in the stone ages of 6th grade. All three of us shared many classes together through Middle and High School. It’s a fun fact that Mr. & Mrs. T didn’t even actually date and marry, till after college. But I’m thrilled they did. Its always lovely to see two friends fall in love. And of course… start their family. Meet our little Ravens Fan… JP!

Thanks T family… and when is our cookout happening again? ;)

Kristi posted the following on September 19, 2011 at 4:35 pm.

He is adorable. Love the family shot!

Sarah posted the following on September 19, 2011 at 6:53 pm.

Great Work! I just love the third one! What a cute little peanut.

Elle posted the following on September 19, 2011 at 10:41 pm.

Awww, what a sweet lil guy!

April posted the following on September 19, 2011 at 11:21 pm.

Oh what a total sweetheart of a baby:) She’s adorable! Congrats to her parents!

Kara Layfield posted the following on September 20, 2011 at 6:18 am.

So precious!! Beautiful images Andrea!!

courtney posted the following on September 20, 2011 at 6:32 am.

great session andrea. love the family one … you can sense the love!

Lila posted the following on September 20, 2011 at 7:40 am.

What a cutie!! The family shot is amazing, wish I had one like that from when my girls were itty bitty!!

anette posted the following on September 20, 2011 at 8:47 pm.

Oh my goodness…he’s so cute and I love the blue against his skin tone!!! I think my favorite is the 3rd one of him alone…he has the cutest little lip in that one…and the family picture….I just adore how they both are looking at him….totally in love:) These are just beautiful!!!

Krissy Allori posted the following on September 22, 2011 at 3:33 pm.

So beautiful. I love the family shot on the bed.

Gen posted the following on October 4, 2011 at 9:17 am.

I love that last shot. It’s so casual and warm! :)