The H Brothers… {eastern shore, md photographer}

June 6, 2011

Mama H contacted me about shooting a session of her boys, to surprise their active-duty daddy. I just thought it was the sweetest idea! These boys were very sweet, the oldest telling me all about his adventures with his “puppy.” The youngest was a tough cookie, he certainly loves his Mama… and I had to work hard and sing LOUD for the baby smile you see below. But score! I got it! Victory was mine!

Thanks H family… and Dad…. hope you like them too!

Cindy posted the following on June 6, 2011 at 7:31 am.

Such cute little boys! I absolutely love that 1st one, adorable moment!

jennifer adams posted the following on June 6, 2011 at 7:32 am.

super cute session, love the location too!!

Evelyn posted the following on June 6, 2011 at 9:28 am.

Look at those eyes!! These two boys are going to be heart-breakers, that’s for sure! Gorgeous work. These are pictures that can be treasured for a long time.

Susan posted the following on June 6, 2011 at 10:11 am.

OMGoodness, what a sweet session. I love the first one with the wagon. Adorable boys!

Tori Piercy posted the following on June 6, 2011 at 7:00 pm.

Adorable boys and great session!

Salina J posted the following on June 6, 2011 at 9:56 pm.

They are adorable! Love the light and the moment in the first one.

CJ Wilkes posted the following on June 7, 2011 at 1:41 am.

They are darling! Love the wagon – very cute!

Maureen posted the following on June 7, 2011 at 8:06 am.

We LOVE them! Thank you so much!!! How you managed to capture Carter actually smiling and not wailing I will never know. My husband had trouble with the proofing website (nothing on your end, he just has the worst internet connection over there) but he liked the pictures of the pictures that I sent him. :)

Yana posted the following on June 7, 2011 at 5:49 pm.

Those are so beautiful, the light is just gorgeous on that first one! Well done, as always!

Jen Stafford posted the following on June 8, 2011 at 10:05 am.

Oh my goodness, these are so darn cute! I love the location. The lighting in that first one… perfect! Really sweet session.

happy hearts | san diego children's photographer posted the following on September 27, 2011 at 12:04 am.

cute! can’t go wrong with a radio flyer!