fourpeat… {eastern shore, md photographer}

June 3, 2011

I have had clients that I’ve only seen once. I have had clients come back twice. I’ve even had a few “threepeats.” But these W-kids? FOURpeat family! I’ve photographed them three times on their lovely property, and this time I had them in for a Studio shakeup! I LOVE how bright and bold these turned out!

Let me tell you, the only boy in this bunch… “J”… he’s going to make a GREAT husband someday! He was nothing but sweet and cooperative the whole time, even with sisters pushing all over him, lol. Thank you again, again, and AGAIN W family!

Heather M posted the following on June 3, 2011 at 12:40 pm.

Gorgeous as ever. The background and outfits could not have been more perfect.

Holly posted the following on June 3, 2011 at 1:52 pm.

Beautiful family and lovely images!! I can see why they keep coming back!

Lisa H posted the following on June 4, 2011 at 8:10 am.

Gorgeous session Andrea, and beautiful kids! I absolutely LOVE the b&w of the girls together…stunning!

Evelyn posted the following on June 4, 2011 at 11:15 am.

Beautiful family!!! Love your work!

Lisa Kryschuk posted the following on June 4, 2011 at 6:27 pm.

Those are gorgeous Andrea! I can see why they keep coming back! LOVE that last one!

Tiffany Bender posted the following on June 5, 2011 at 5:51 am.

Love the b&w of the girls with their hair blowing!!!! Classic

Ava posted the following on June 5, 2011 at 7:23 am.

stunning session Andrea!

Elizabeth Sethi posted the following on June 6, 2011 at 3:42 am.

Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous family! Love your set up here, and the little one is too adorable. I see why they keep coming back, beautiful work Andrea.