baby lathan… {maryland newborn photographer}

April 27, 2011

Little Lathan was a wee peanut of barely 5 pounds. He is the spitting image of his father.  These newborn images are a little different, as I shot them on-location, all natural light.  I love it when my clients have huge windows.  This pose below is one of my all-time favorites.  The little foot sticking out slays me every time!  And its only sleeping infants under 10 days old that can bend that way.

And one of Lathan with his Daddy….

So sweet! Thank you L family for choosing Andrea Burns Photography!

Kristin Rachelle posted the following on April 27, 2011 at 10:46 am.

Awwee soooo gorgeous! LOVE that first one so much!

Evelyn posted the following on April 27, 2011 at 11:15 am.

Just beautiful! I love the one in the minature wagon!

Jeni posted the following on April 27, 2011 at 11:39 am.

That last one is amazing. I always love the parent child bond and how sweetly it is captured.

Elizabeth posted the following on April 27, 2011 at 12:13 pm.

These are gorgeous, Andrea! The one of dad and babe is to die for! And the lighting…perfect!!

Kristi Baumgarten posted the following on April 27, 2011 at 1:58 pm.

What a sweet baby…love these!

Megan posted the following on April 27, 2011 at 3:20 pm.

That image with dad is just breathtaking!!

Katherine posted the following on April 27, 2011 at 5:28 pm.

Such a sweet baby! I especially love the picture with the wagon!

Katie Lou posted the following on April 27, 2011 at 6:47 pm.

Oh lovely! What a precious little one! The image of baby and Dad is so precious! Great work!

Jen Stafford posted the following on April 28, 2011 at 8:17 am.

Oh, these are awesome! I love the wagon, and that red chair too. What a sweet little baby, and the images are just gorgeous!

Aimee Buxton posted the following on April 28, 2011 at 8:20 am.

ohmygoodness. What a sweet angel! I love the first one and the one with daddy.

Cindy posted the following on April 28, 2011 at 9:15 am.

Beautiful work! Love the sweet simplicity of your posing and sets ups!