The M Family… {maryland family photographer}

March 9, 2011

I really love a great referral. I fall in love with my clients, and its just a treat when they share my name, and I get to meet and photograph their own special peoplMrs. M is the cousin of another fabulous friend and client. Mr. M was also a youth pastor, just like my own husband. Connections like that are rare and fun. Mr. M however, is deploying as a military chaplain shortly, so they contacted me to preserve their beautiful family just as they are right now.

Mrs. M read my What To Wear guide, and really followed it’s advice. They look great! Coordinated but not too matchy-matchy.

How cute are those smiles? Each are so precious!

Sometimes you don’t need eye contact for a gorgoues portrait. I LOVE this one! It’s edited a little more softly and hazy.

Aren’t the bunting banners SO CUTE?!?! I love them so much. You can find them at StarLitNest on Etsy.

M family, best of luck in your new adventure!

Corine Tran posted the following on March 9, 2011 at 1:40 pm.

adorable family, the children are beautiful! Love the banners!

Kristin Tatem posted the following on March 9, 2011 at 2:05 pm.

What a sweet family! Those children are adorable! Beautiful work!

Maria posted the following on March 9, 2011 at 2:24 pm.

OMG that last one! Perfection! Beautiful family and equally beautiful job capturing them!

Jen Mahoney posted the following on March 9, 2011 at 4:52 pm.

Great images this family will treasure, for sure! Love them. Thank you, M family, for your service to our country!

Tami posted the following on March 9, 2011 at 5:23 pm.

Thank you Andrea! I can’t say enough good things about you! We loved every moment :o)

Starlit Nest Photography Props posted the following on March 9, 2011 at 8:50 pm.

Thanks for giving the link to my shop for the banners! Your photos came out soooo great!!

Megan posted the following on March 10, 2011 at 8:34 am.

Very nice. I love the one of the boy on the chair!

rose posted the following on March 12, 2011 at 1:21 pm.

I love that last image! SO cute!

Lynda Coulson posted the following on March 13, 2011 at 5:53 am.

Beautiful family, these are such a treasure.

Tori Piercy posted the following on March 13, 2011 at 1:02 pm.

Beautiful family! They are seriously the happiest looking family! You captured them beautifully!