The S Family

January 25, 2011

I know how much fun my job is. I know that cuddling babies is so precious, and capturing toddlers smiles almost magical. Sometimes though… I’m reminded about how important my job is.  To capture your family, just the way you are, in that moment, forever.

Dad here is in the military armed forces, and by the time I post this… already deployed back overseas… again.  Eight months this time.  But, Lord willing… this will be his last deployment, and he’ll be back for good before Christmas.  So, it was my deepest honor to document and preserve the S family, in all of their preciousness.

maryland family photography

maryland family photography

maryland children photography

maryland child photography

maryland couples photography

Many safe returns…. and thank you for what you’re doing for us.

Shawna Crowley posted the following on January 25, 2011 at 1:02 pm.

Beautiful photos! We are a military family living overseas in England. My husband will deploy again soon too. I’m a photographer and most of my clients are military families. I know how important these photos are to this family. I love the last one!

Kristen Wynn posted the following on January 25, 2011 at 1:17 pm.

The last image is perfect and that Radio Flyer wagon is the best prop!

Melissa Stottmann posted the following on January 25, 2011 at 1:25 pm.

What a gorgeous family- and wonderful sentiment from what you wrote! Prayers are with them :)

Ragan posted the following on January 25, 2011 at 1:35 pm.

I’m so thankful for our armed forces! Gorgeous kiddos and that last shot is priceless.

Susie L posted the following on January 25, 2011 at 1:46 pm.

Wonderful images – love the last one!

Kelsey {Las Vegas Photographer) posted the following on January 25, 2011 at 5:36 pm.

You captured some amazing smiles from this family!

Kristi Baumgarten posted the following on January 25, 2011 at 5:38 pm.

Gorgeous family!! I want your red chair and wagon…too cute!!:)

Ashleigh-Faye posted the following on January 25, 2011 at 6:32 pm.

Love these. What a cute family. That last one is the sweetest couple shot!

Sarah Albert posted the following on January 25, 2011 at 8:15 pm.

These are beautiful! I love the red chair and that last photo is just stunning.

Stephanie posted the following on January 25, 2011 at 9:49 pm.

I love these! That last one especially!

Charlotte posted the following on January 25, 2011 at 10:40 pm.

what great shots, the last one is stunning

Holly posted the following on January 26, 2011 at 8:01 am.

Beautiful work! The first family shot is perfect and I LOVE the last one. Really shows a lot of emotion. Great session!

Elle posted the following on January 27, 2011 at 7:59 am.

Beautiful!! Love the one with the little boy and the wagon!

Lisa Kryschuk posted the following on January 27, 2011 at 9:17 am.

Beautiful…LOVE that last one!

Krissy Allori posted the following on January 27, 2011 at 2:33 pm.

Thank you so much for serving our country! Your entire family makes a huge sacrifice and it is appreciated by many. Andrea – beautiful as always.

rebekah posted the following on January 27, 2011 at 11:19 pm.

what a cute little family! love your colorful props.

Angyla posted the following on January 28, 2011 at 8:31 am.

Awesome! LOVE the last one!