The W kids… {montgomery village, md photographer}

December 15, 2010

This happy little family welcomed their 4th baby not too long ago.  I love that each are virtual clones of one another.    Little J here, the spitting image….

montgomery village, md photographer

of Big Brother C.

montgomery village, md photographer

Newborn baby A, I hear, looks just like….

montgomery village, md photographer

Big Sister B.  (who, by the way, recently received a fancy haircut from her older brother.)

montgomery village, md photographer

montgomery village, md photographer

All together, they are just the picture of giggles and love. Thanks W family!

Sophie Crew posted the following on December 15, 2010 at 3:22 pm.

Aww what cuties! Love the sibling shot!

Christie Adams posted the following on December 15, 2010 at 6:22 pm.

so adorable and I love the shot of all the kids together!

Kelsey Anderson posted the following on December 15, 2010 at 6:23 pm.

Adore their big smiles! Umm hair cut from big brother hope my boys don’t ever try to cut my daughters hair lol

Kimberly posted the following on December 15, 2010 at 7:20 pm.

What a great sibling shot. Love that their little personalities just seem to shine right through.

Michelle Geis posted the following on December 15, 2010 at 8:14 pm.

Adorable! Love the big smiles you captured. And I love big sister’s hair cut. That will be a memory.

Katherine posted the following on December 15, 2010 at 9:02 pm.

What cuties! I love all the natural, happy expressions you captured.

Georgia posted the following on December 16, 2010 at 8:17 am.

Great job! I’m sure the parents are very happy about the sibling shot. Those are SO hard to get!

Krissy Allori posted the following on December 16, 2010 at 11:12 am.

Super cute. You got some great expressions!

Jennifer B posted the following on December 18, 2010 at 8:13 pm.

Beautiful!! Love the story of the haircut – and I love that you were able to capture the end result so beautifully! They look like such a sweet and happy group of kids!

Jaidean posted the following on December 20, 2010 at 8:15 am.

They are so cute! Great sibling shot!