Super Squeezable Caiden… {Maryland Child Photographer}

December 9, 2010

What can I say about Caiden? That he’s SO handsome. That he posed so well, and was just a little superstar our afternoon together. That he is well loved by his Mama & Gramma.  I really just enjoyed every moment of this breathtaking session with such a laid-back little guy.  I can’t get enough of that hair!  And those eyelashes!

Maryland Child Photographer

Maryland Child Photographer

Maryland Child Photographer

Maryland Child Photographer

Maryland Child Photographer

Maryland Child Photographer

Katherine posted the following on December 9, 2010 at 12:25 pm.

He’s such a cutie! These are all beautiful, and I especially love the first and last ones (the light is just magical in that last one!).

Lina posted the following on December 9, 2010 at 12:27 pm.

GORGEOUS kid. And your light is just yummy. Great work!

Melissa Rodriguez posted the following on December 9, 2010 at 12:35 pm.

LOVE the variety and lighting in these! I always love looking at your work – you are such an inspiration!

Sophie Crew posted the following on December 9, 2010 at 1:37 pm.

What a little cutie!! I love the variety you captured. You keep studio photography unique and different. Those outdoor shots are amazing as well – great work!

anette posted the following on December 9, 2010 at 3:33 pm.

He’s just soo cute and I can’t believe how many expressions he gave you ! I The outdoor part of this session is my favorite part of it…I love the light in those. Your b&W’s are just gorgeous too!! Beautiful session!!

Lila Armock posted the following on December 9, 2010 at 8:21 pm.

Andrea, these are all great – you captured him so well! Your lighting in that last shot is to DIE for. Love your work!

rebekah posted the following on December 10, 2010 at 12:55 am.

oh my! those curls and eye lashes. His parents must be gorgeous!

Lisa Kryschuk posted the following on December 10, 2010 at 7:43 am.

What a sweetheart! Beautiful images Andrea!

Salina J posted the following on December 10, 2010 at 8:11 am.

He is so cute! Love the color and light here, great session!

Carley Mac posted the following on December 10, 2010 at 10:53 am.

what a beautiful child. i love all of these images – how will mom & dad ever choose?!

Tori Piercy posted the following on December 10, 2010 at 5:36 pm.

He is so cute! Beautiful work!

Jaidean posted the following on December 12, 2010 at 3:39 pm.

He is so cute! Love the light in that last shot! Beautiful!

Kara Layfield posted the following on December 13, 2010 at 8:28 am.

He is definately handsome!! Love that last shot!

Pingback from Back for More… {maryland child location photographer} | Andrea Burns Photography Blog

[...] may remember his awesome studio-location session last fall, where he rocked the brick and the sunflare. Caiden is just one of the best…. knew when to [...]