Sweet William… {maryland baby photographer}

November 3, 2010

One of the reasons I just adore my job (is it really a job? I’m still debating that passion…) is that I get to see some of  “my babies” get older. I photographed William in his newborn sweetness a year ago. And look at this little man who is before us now!

maryland baby photographer

maryland baby photographer

washington dc baby photographer

virginia baby photographer

virginia baby photographer

He is justthe delight of his family… and he was the highlight of my day!  What a charmer!  See you next time William!

Deborah Climie posted the following on November 3, 2010 at 8:55 am.

Absolutely love them all . . . but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the last one with the animals. Too cute for words!

mercedes Barton posted the following on November 3, 2010 at 10:32 am.

Thanks for your patients and wonderful eye! I love every single picture. You are an amazing artist. We will see you next year!

PamN posted the following on November 3, 2010 at 12:00 pm.

Any one of these is canvas-worthy! Every mother’s dream!

Lina posted the following on November 3, 2010 at 12:28 pm.

love that tush :) Great work, and color is beautiful!

Katie Lou posted the following on November 3, 2010 at 1:12 pm.

Such a adorable little guy! Love all the props. That last one is too cute!

Mary Ann Barton posted the following on November 3, 2010 at 1:59 pm.

So glad we discovered you a year ago! Love how you’re capturing our Sweet William…I call him that, too!

Susan posted the following on November 3, 2010 at 3:15 pm.

Oh my gosh Andrea! I love them all. Seriously, your lighting is awesome. Adore the first one!

rose posted the following on November 3, 2010 at 5:09 pm.

Love the variety you captured! These are all fabulous!!

dsr posted the following on November 3, 2010 at 5:44 pm.

So much fun seeing kids grow up before your eyes. Great pictures!

Alexis posted the following on November 4, 2010 at 5:13 am.

He is insanely adorable!! I love the lighting and you captured such sweet natural expressions:)

Andree posted the following on November 4, 2010 at 6:35 am.

These are absolutely wonderful Andrea! I love the background/floor combos with the choice of clothing. Spot on. He’s one cutie and he is so lucky to have you as his photographer!

Rebekah posted the following on November 4, 2010 at 9:23 am.

LOVE all of these. That tie shot!!! super cute and then that last one….. bet mom is thrilled!

Jamie posted the following on May 22, 2011 at 7:57 pm.

Andrea, I love your work. Amazing. I used the last photo here as an inspiration for one that I did of my daughter! Keep doing what you’re doing!!!

Pingback from Babys, Babys, and More Babys! | Pure Sundays