Red Tressed Beauty… {baltimore, md photographer}

November 9, 2010

I was giddy with excitement when I found out Miss O was a red-headed beauty. I just adore the red tresses!  I have a sister with red hair, who inherited it from a great-grandmother… needless to say I always wished one of my own babies would have had red hair.  I haven’t shot too many lucky enough to be blessed with the color, but wouldn’t you know that Miss O was the first in three clients back-to-back featuring the hue?  Lucky Me!!

The M family was from Ellicott City, and I had a really fun time shooting all of them.  Thanks M family!

baltimore child photographer

maryland child photographer

ellicot city, md photographer

ellicot city, md photographer

baltimore, md family photographer

baltimore, md child photographer

washington dc child photographer

Sophie Crew posted the following on November 9, 2010 at 8:35 am.

Ohhh what a beautiful family! I love the bokeh you got with those family shots – amazing! Your colors are so rich and beautiful!!

shey posted the following on November 9, 2010 at 8:38 am.

What a beautiful girl!! Love love love the light and color in these. Stunning work!

CJ Wilkes posted the following on November 9, 2010 at 8:48 am.

These are beautiful!!! Love the colors!

rebekah posted the following on November 9, 2010 at 9:42 am.

you’re right! she’s gorgeous. love them all, but the one with the white chair is my favorite! wonderful session, Andrea!!

Tori Piercy posted the following on November 9, 2010 at 10:29 am.

Oh wow, she is such a beautiful girl! These are fabulous Andrea! My favorite is the 2nd to last one- gorgeous!

Katie Lou posted the following on November 9, 2010 at 10:45 am.

She is beautiful! Love her red hair and freckles! They will love these images!

Julie Kraai posted the following on November 9, 2010 at 2:26 pm.

What a little beauty — I also love her hair. You did a beautiful job capturing her and her family — they will love these!

Nicki B posted the following on November 9, 2010 at 3:17 pm.

Beautiful pictures! And what a great location!

Scarlett posted the following on November 9, 2010 at 5:49 pm.

wow, what a beauty! this family is stunning! your work is lovely as always!

Kara Layfield posted the following on November 9, 2010 at 5:56 pm.

She’s stunning!! Then again I have a soft spot for red heads (we have one!). They are just so full of life and love!! Beautiful work Andrea!

Kristen Wynn posted the following on November 11, 2010 at 9:59 pm.

Oh, I LOVE that shot of her with the lab. Melts my heart. Nice matching of the shirt to the eyes, looks great, Mom!

Jac L. posted the following on November 14, 2010 at 8:38 pm.

Love the one of the little girl with her dog and the little girl in the chair!

Erin Alfaro posted the following on November 20, 2010 at 2:19 pm.

What a beautiful little girl! I love the first and the one on the chair. Lovely work Andrea!