Mr. K…. maryland baby photographer

November 15, 2010

The second of my line of red-heads came to see a couple weeks back… and was he ever-so-charming!  Mr. K had already turned one… and like many this age was a little hesitant of me at first….

montgomery village, md photographer

but then I got to see and capture some of his sweet smiles…..

montgomery county, md photographer

maryland baby photographer

and then he just thought I was hysterical!  LOVE this one!

virginia photographer

And I couldn’t leave today without sharing their beautiful family photo… Thanks so much K family!

maryland family photographer

Lina posted the following on November 15, 2010 at 12:26 pm.

Beautiful family, love all your captures and colors are just amazing. The last one made me smile – do they really sit down and perfectly smile at this age? :)

Jac L. posted the following on November 15, 2010 at 12:29 pm.

so cute! That first one would be great for Father’s Day.

Susie L posted the following on November 15, 2010 at 12:39 pm.

Beautiful captures! Love the variety of images you got. That first one is adorable!

Katie Lou posted the following on November 15, 2010 at 12:45 pm.

Oh he is a DOLL! I love that first image, just precious!

Mandy posted the following on November 15, 2010 at 1:26 pm.

so cute! love that first one!

Beira posted the following on November 15, 2010 at 2:12 pm.

Wow, that is an awesome family shot! You did a fantastic job capturing his beautiful personality.

Kristen Wynn posted the following on November 15, 2010 at 2:41 pm.

Oh, he is SO cute with that little tie on. I love it.

Sophie Crew posted the following on November 15, 2010 at 3:43 pm.

Oh my goodness – that first one is sooo cute! These are all gorgeous – what lovely images!!

Tori Piercy posted the following on November 15, 2010 at 4:25 pm.

Awwww that first is darling! Gorgeous family and pictures!

Alexis posted the following on November 15, 2010 at 6:13 pm.

What a sweet little guy!! I just LOVE the laughing photo…it makes me smile!

Cindi posted the following on November 15, 2010 at 6:16 pm.

Gorgeous color and lighting! These are precious!

rebekah posted the following on November 15, 2010 at 7:34 pm.

well, isn’t he a little ray of sunshine!!! that last one is a beautiful family portrait!

Laurie posted the following on November 16, 2010 at 3:33 am.

Aw he’s such a cutie! Looks like you really captured his personality!

Kara Layfield posted the following on November 16, 2010 at 11:36 am.

What a doll!! I just love the first…I’d print it huge!!

Amanda Radovic posted the following on November 19, 2010 at 3:00 pm.

aww, he’s so cute. I love that last family photo!

Erin Alfaro posted the following on November 20, 2010 at 2:11 pm.

Oh what a happy little guy! So adorable! I LOVE that first one with the tie.