Hannah… {maryland senior photographer}

November 11, 2010

Hannah is a senior this year… she is a star athlete in her school, and a fashion icon.  Not only does she inspire others in what to wear, she designs some of her things too!  Hannah is a lovely girl, inside and out, and I love her sensitive spirit.  And it doesn’t hurt with how beautiful she is!!!

maryland senior photographer

maryland senior photographer

washington dc senior photographer

montgomery county senior photographer

virginia senior photographer

virginia senior photographer

rockville, md senior photographer

Kelly posted the following on November 11, 2010 at 12:08 pm.

Gorgeous!!! Love the fourth one!

Mollie Kendall posted the following on November 11, 2010 at 2:37 pm.

Beautiful images of a beautiful girl! Fantastic work!!

Sophie Crew posted the following on November 11, 2010 at 2:39 pm.

She’s gorgeous! I love the variety you have captured. Amazing colors!!

Corey posted the following on November 11, 2010 at 2:56 pm.

These are beautiful and I know she is going to be thrilled. Love the ones in the field!

CJ Wilkes posted the following on November 11, 2010 at 3:04 pm.

How fun are these! Nice :)

Amy G. posted the following on November 11, 2010 at 4:15 pm.

What a pretty girl and beautiful images! Great work!

Rosalind posted the following on November 11, 2010 at 4:28 pm.

She is so pretty and you have really brought that out. My favourites are the first and the last one.

Jane Eaton Hamilton posted the following on November 11, 2010 at 7:41 pm.

Beautiful young woman! She must be just thrilled with these.

anette posted the following on November 11, 2010 at 9:46 pm.

She’s a gorgeous girl and I love her smile. I agree on her fashion sense…I love all the colors she chose:) The locations are beautiful too and I love how warm and summery thy look. Beautiful!!

rebekah posted the following on November 11, 2010 at 10:23 pm.

what a beautiful girl! love the ones with the pretty light!

Mindy posted the following on November 12, 2010 at 8:18 am.

She is gorgeous! I love how her clothing coordinates so well with each setting. She must love these!!

Amanda posted the following on November 12, 2010 at 12:47 pm.

What beautiful portraits. The color and light is beyond beautiful.

Jodie posted the following on November 12, 2010 at 1:51 pm.

The 4rth image down has made me gasp.. she is beautiful!! I especially LOVE the conversion in that one.. all of them are great captures. :)

shey posted the following on November 13, 2010 at 1:28 pm.

so so beautiful! Love the locations and the color – such a beauty!

Kara Layfield posted the following on November 14, 2010 at 6:19 pm.

Wow Andrea…these are fantastic!! She’s such a beauty and you captured her perfectly! Beautiful work!!