The J Trio… {northern virginia photographer}

October 26, 2010

I adore these three! This was a fantastic in-home studio session. The two older kids were such great helpers, and awesome troopers!  I had a lovely time also talking to Mom about marathoning, as she was one as well.

Beautiful kids!

northern virginia child photographer

northern virginia child photographer

northern virginia baby photographer

SO SWEET!

northern virginia family photographer

northern virginia baby photographer

Pssst!  Christmas is on it’s way, didn’t you know?!?  I wanted to take the baby home, he was just delicious, but Mom wouldn’t let me, lol.

Thanks J family!

shey posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 8:02 am.

SO awesome!!! What amazing holiday photos of beautiful kids. Awesome work!

Beira posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 8:04 am.

That sibling shot is adorable! I bet the mom is thrilled with these. Beautiful clarity and colors.

Andree posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 8:42 am.

Wow Andrea! The one of the two older kids kissing the baby should be done as an oil painting look, it would be AWESOME and have such a great classic look to it! LOVE these!

Julie Wagoner posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 8:58 am.

Cute, cute kids! These are going to make such awesome holiday gifts for this family!

NickoMONoclonal N posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 9:53 am.

Love the great smiles you got in the first two. So natural.

Michelle posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 11:10 am.

I LOVE your sibling shot! Beautiful children, wonderful studio work!

Shonda Feddema posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 12:06 pm.

Awww.. so sweet. What wonderful holiday captures for this lucky family!

anette posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 12:23 pm.

Gorgeous!!! I love how she coordinated their outfits for the session. The kids are all super cute and I love their smiles. Newborns pictures with siblings is just so special too me…these perfectly shows off how much they love their little brother. Beautiful session!!

Ramsey Garza posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 12:43 pm.

These images are going to be such a wonderful gift and they are perfect for Christmas.

mollie posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 12:49 pm.

love the sibling kiss- what a great shot!

Angela Crutcher posted the following on October 27, 2010 at 6:44 am.

These are so sweet. Beautiful children. I really love the sibiling shot!

Inna posted the following on October 27, 2010 at 9:23 am.

Beautiful! I really love the one of them kissing the baby, a very very sweet moment.

rebekah posted the following on October 27, 2010 at 9:40 pm.

that kissing shot = pefect