Sparkly Eyes…. {virginia baby photographer}

October 19, 2010

I’ve been photographing lil’ A over the past year, he’s one of my baby planners. His eyes never fail to draw me in… they are just so gorgeous and s!parkly! I blogged his 3 month session HERE, but must have forgotten to blog his 6 month session (July was ca-Razy!)  Just look at how he’s grown!  Love A and the whole D family!

virginia baby photographer

virginia baby photographer

virginia baby photographer

virginia family photographer

virginia family photographer

this n that posted the following on October 19, 2010 at 10:15 am.

What a gorgeous family! The coors are wonderful in this, and I love the sun flare image!
-shellie

Lila posted the following on October 19, 2010 at 11:38 am.

Aw, he is too cute and that family shot on the bench is to DIE for – I hope it is huge in their house somewhere that everyone can see it!! Just stunning work!

Inna posted the following on October 19, 2010 at 12:46 pm.

What a gorgeous family and a beautiful location! You are right, his eyes really are stunning. Great job!

Kari Roberts posted the following on October 19, 2010 at 12:51 pm.

Great location! He has the prettiest eyes.

Susan posted the following on October 19, 2010 at 5:38 pm.

Beautiful family session! The baby’s eyes just sparkle. And that bridge is amazing….terrific location!

Katie Lou posted the following on October 19, 2010 at 8:22 pm.

He is so handsome! I LOVE the family shots!

rebekah posted the following on October 19, 2010 at 9:01 pm.

this family is beautiful! he is such a little cutie, too! love this location. great session!

bailey posted the following on October 19, 2010 at 10:44 pm.

Sparkly eyes is right! Beautiful Bub and family!

Amanda posted the following on October 20, 2010 at 8:28 am.

Oh Andrea! These are so beautiful. I love how you captured this family and this sweet little man. I am sure they will always treasure these.

Amanda posted the following on October 20, 2010 at 8:28 am.

Kristen Wynn posted the following on October 20, 2010 at 6:12 pm.

His eyes are beautiful! :) And he is so cute sitting up on that bridge!

Kara Layfield posted the following on October 22, 2010 at 4:42 am.

Such a handsome little man!! I adore the last two family shots. Beautiful location!

Jac L. posted the following on October 26, 2010 at 5:06 am.

He’s adorable. Love the family shots!