sweet sweet family love… {montgomery village, md family photographer}

September 21, 2010

I love this family… I met them two years ago when I shot their family session in their home. Looking back, I don’t think they have changed very much!  Since then our sons have played soccer together, and Mrs. S and I have cheered each other on in our running accomplishments.   When we were chatting about the location of this year’s shoot, Mrs. S mentioned that we had permission to use her neighbor’s acreage.  Don’t get me wrong… the lawn was gorgeous, but as soon as I saw the unmowed, tall grass waaaaaay in the back corner, I said “we’re going over there!”  I LOVE tall grass!

andrea burns photography | montgomery village family photographer

andrea burns photography | montgomery village family photographer

one moment of seriousness…. I had to work to get them *not* to smile, lol!  Such good natured jolly kids!

andrea burns photography | montgomery village family photographer

andrea burns photography | gaithersburg child photographer

andrea burns photography | gaithersburg child photographer

andrea burns photography | gaithersburg family photographer

andrea burns photography | gaithersburg family photographer

S family, it was a great time seeing ya’ll again, and Mrs. S, you’re going to rock the Marine Corps Marathon!

Heather M posted the following on September 21, 2010 at 7:57 am.

Last one…canvas. Huge. Over my most used living space. Makes ME cry and I’m not even mom. Stunning…

Jennifer Weddington posted the following on September 21, 2010 at 8:01 am.

Beautiful family! I LOVE the last one!!!!

Scarlett posted the following on September 21, 2010 at 8:13 am.

one of my FAV family sessions ever!! gorgeous!!

Kristen posted the following on September 21, 2010 at 8:36 am.

Such a sweet family and look at those bright smiles! Mom is looking fit as well (you can tell she’s a runner), love her top!

Stacie posted the following on September 21, 2010 at 11:18 am.

What a lovely family! Good luck in the Marine Corps Marathon!

Lisa Kryschuk posted the following on September 21, 2010 at 11:34 am.

Andrea, you have such a beautiful talent in capturing your subjects personalities! Beautiful job…what a lovely family!

tabitha posted the following on September 21, 2010 at 11:56 am.

So pretty! I love the processing on the last two. Great job!!

Bri posted the following on September 21, 2010 at 2:56 pm.

LOVE the second one! The interaction is wonderful! Gorgeous family :)

amy posted the following on September 21, 2010 at 4:51 pm.

love this connection.. Gorgeous..

Kristi Mangan posted the following on September 21, 2010 at 5:53 pm.

Wow! That last image NEEDS to be a huge canvas! LOVE all of these – great location!!

Megan posted the following on September 21, 2010 at 8:10 pm.

These are lovely. You caught the relationships so sweetly!

Katherine posted the following on September 22, 2010 at 5:17 am.

Gorgeous! Both the family and the photos! That last one should be HUGE in their house!

Kara Layfield posted the following on September 22, 2010 at 8:04 am.

I agree…that last image should be blown up HUGE! These are Great! I love the interaction and can see the love that they share. Beautiful work Andrea!

Jaidean Baker posted the following on September 22, 2010 at 8:27 am.

Beautiful family! These are all great – I bet they are thrilled!

katie posted the following on September 22, 2010 at 9:50 am.

just beautiful. i can’t even pick a favorite.

Amanda posted the following on September 23, 2010 at 6:07 am.

What a fun session Andrea! I love that last one…so full of fun and joy.

rebekah posted the following on September 24, 2010 at 8:59 am.

love the ones on the quilt!just beautiful!

dsr posted the following on September 27, 2010 at 6:17 pm.

These are beautiful Andrea…. Hard to choose a favorite. The first two are great, but I really can’t take my eyes off the B&W brother and sister. Gorgeous!