Miss A Turns One… {silver spring, md baby photographer}

September 9, 2010

I can’t believe Miss A has turned one already! I’ve photographed her newborn and six-month photos, and I LOVE that her parents came back for more.  I love watching my little babies grow!  Her mom picked a new location for me, and trust me, I’ll be going back for more!  Stunning grounds only slightly complimented Gorgeous Miss A.

andrea burns photography | silver spring, md baby photographer

andrea burns photography | silver spring, md baby photographer

andrea burns photography | silver spring, md baby photographer

andrea burns photography | silver spring, md baby photographer

She’s a little bit cute. If you didn’t know.  And then of course, her lovely parents.  Dad was the best stroller-filled-with-props-pusher ever.

andrea burns photography | silver spring, md family photographer

Thanks again Z family!

Julie Wagoner posted the following on September 9, 2010 at 1:26 pm.

Just beautiful! Looks like a great new location too!

Heather M posted the following on September 9, 2010 at 1:41 pm.

LOVELY! Mom and Dad look so young too :) Great location for sure!

Lina posted the following on September 9, 2010 at 1:52 pm.

Great choice for location, and the little girl is just divine! Beautiful work!

Nicole posted the following on September 9, 2010 at 5:19 pm.

Thanks, Andrea! We had fun and love the shots you captured. And thanks to Heather M. for saying we look young :)

Aunt Karen posted the following on September 9, 2010 at 7:22 pm.

How darling! She looks like her beautiful Mama! What lucky parents you are! And how lucky Audrey is to have the 2 of you!

Sarah posted the following on September 9, 2010 at 8:00 pm.

Beautiful! You have captured such great expression!!

April posted the following on September 9, 2010 at 9:35 pm.

Awww! How cute:) I love that blue dress she’s wearing. It’s adorable! She just looks like such a little sweetheart in all of these. I bet her parents are so pleased.

Kristin Farnsworth posted the following on September 9, 2010 at 10:23 pm.

What a sweet family. Love the colors and the sweetness of these images.

Elle posted the following on September 10, 2010 at 12:58 am.

Gorgeous work!!! What a cute baby girl!!

jennifer adams posted the following on September 10, 2010 at 6:30 am.

goodness shes a doll, love that first shot, beautiful!

Katherine posted the following on September 10, 2010 at 6:46 am.

What a beautiful family! I love all the little girl’s sweet expressions you captured!

Jennifer Lauren posted the following on September 10, 2010 at 7:41 am.

These are precious! What a gorgeous family. LOVE the first one, just adorable!

Krissy Allori posted the following on September 10, 2010 at 11:24 am.

So goregous. I love the bare belly pink tutu shots.

Kara Layfield posted the following on September 10, 2010 at 5:34 pm.

Beautiful work Andrea! She’s absolutely adorable and you captured her perfectly! I love the location and her little petti! Sweet captures!

rebekah posted the following on September 11, 2010 at 11:50 am.

what a cutie! great job on these, Andrea!

Amanda posted the following on September 13, 2010 at 3:33 am.

These are great Andrea! I just love them all. You captured great expressions and I don’t know how they are going to pick!

Beira posted the following on September 13, 2010 at 5:06 am.

so a little doll! I love the second one. These are all beautiful.

Scarlett posted the following on September 13, 2010 at 6:26 am.

What a beautiful little girl! Love these!! such gorgeous shots!

Jaidean Baker posted the following on September 13, 2010 at 6:54 am.

She is adorable! Love that second picture!

Christie Adams Photography posted the following on September 13, 2010 at 8:11 am.

How fun!! and a gorgeous little girl!