Little Woodland Nymphs… {howard county, md location photographer}

June 22, 2010

This poor family was rescheduled 4 times because of bad weather!  I finally got over there a couple weekends ago, under the threat of storms *again* and got to work. This is my 2nd time shooting them, the first time HERE.  The W family lives on the most amazing piece of wooded property.  It’s so beautiful and peaceful.  Four children normally is tough, but honestly, all of these kids were a delight this day!  I couldn’t have asked for a better shoot.   I’m having a really hard time just paring it down to show you my faves….

andrea burns photography | Howard County, MD baby photography

andrea burns photography | Howard County, MD child photography

andrea burns photography | Howard County, MD child photography

andrea burns photography | Howard County, MD toddler photography

andrea burns photography | Howard County, MD family photography

andrea burns photography | Howard County, MD family photography

andrea burns photography | Howard County, MD family photography

Thank you W family for a great afternoon!

jennifer adams posted the following on June 22, 2010 at 8:50 am.

beautiful children, LOVE the location and the colors are great!

lisa lucky posted the following on June 22, 2010 at 9:36 am.

wonderful job working with 4 young children! such cuties!

Lisa posted the following on June 22, 2010 at 9:59 am.

Beautiful family and beautiful photos! I LOVE the last one on the sofa!! Great!

Vickie posted the following on June 22, 2010 at 10:29 am.

Super sweet photos. You did a fabulous job.

Salina J posted the following on June 22, 2010 at 12:40 pm.

Nice work with four kids! Beautiful photos, they’re so cute!

Jen Baltgalvis posted the following on June 22, 2010 at 1:22 pm.

I LOVE these! Great job!

Kristin Rachelle posted the following on June 22, 2010 at 2:25 pm.

Great job with four kiddos! These are beautiful as are they!

Angela Crutcher posted the following on June 22, 2010 at 2:40 pm.

Adorable kids! Love the green grass and trees paired with the blue and white of their clothing and the props. Beautiful!

Jennifer Lauren posted the following on June 22, 2010 at 3:53 pm.

These are beyond beautiful! Love the location, the lighting, the colors, so nicely done! And gorgeous family!

Lina posted the following on June 22, 2010 at 4:43 pm.

GORGEOUS KIDS! I love how little girls at that age make a cute smile showing their teeth – so funny :)

mandy posted the following on June 23, 2010 at 2:57 am.

These are just as sweet as can be! Love them.

Krysia posted the following on June 24, 2010 at 8:26 am.

What a darling family! I would LOVE to have images like these of my 4 little ones. Perfect.

Beck posted the following on July 11, 2010 at 9:17 pm.

Wow! What an awesome location. Beautiful work with those gorgeous kiddies :-)

google authorship program posted the following on September 21, 2014 at 8:51 pm.

Asking questions are really fastidious thing if you are
not understanding something fully, except this paragraph offers good understanding even.