Eight is Great! {montgomery county, md family photographer}

June 23, 2010

Over the last year I have become really friendly with a photographer and her “family on furlough.” Gini and her family relocated to the area, just for this past year, for her husband to complete his Masters Degree. Sadly, their year is finished, and they are moving back to Mississippi in just a couple weeks. Gini had asked me to take her family photos forever ago… and weather or rumpus-like boy behavior prohibited, and we’ve had to reschedule a few times. We FINALLY got to take some photos last Thursday evening.

One funny… not one, but TWO separate people at two separate locations saw me leaning over to take a photo of the posed family, when they asked if I wanted THEM to take the photo, so I could join them.

Next time I’ll be sure to wear my official Photographer’s Beret. ;)

andrea burns photography | montgomery county, md family photographer

andrea burns photography | montgomery county, md family photographer

andrea burns photography | montgomery county, md family photographer

I am really, really proud that there is not a headswap at all in photos 1 & 3.  I’ll let you try to find the one or two in photo 2.  ;)

Now, if you happen to be in Mississippi and need some photos taken… be sure to check out Gini Mars Photography.

Heather M posted the following on June 23, 2010 at 12:27 pm.

I’ll go with tall boy in photo 2 on the swap. I love swapping. It freaks some of my clients out though. What a beautiful family…truly! And I love the whole “wanna get in” story. Classic!

gini posted the following on June 23, 2010 at 12:29 pm.

Andrea you are so awesome!! Thanks for EVERYTHING you have done for me. And thanks for taking our pics. I LOVE them and I can’t wait to get one printed HUGE.

Jaidean Baker posted the following on June 23, 2010 at 12:38 pm.

Love these! You did a fabulous job posing such a large group! Beautiful family, Gini!!!

Krissy Allori posted the following on June 23, 2010 at 1:47 pm.

Gorgeous family. I totally can’t tell which head you swapped – great job!

Vickie posted the following on June 23, 2010 at 1:54 pm.

Beautiful pictures & gorgeous family. I can’t tell on the head swap. You did a great job and I love them all. I am sure they are thrilled with them.

Jessica posted the following on June 23, 2010 at 3:48 pm.

Absolutely gorgeous!! Beautiful images of a beautiful family!!!

Lina posted the following on June 23, 2010 at 4:48 pm.

What a hot momma of such a gorgeous family. Fabulous work, Andrea!

Sarah posted the following on June 23, 2010 at 6:36 pm.

Wow! These are fantastic. You make it look easy to photograph such a large bunch.

April posted the following on June 23, 2010 at 7:09 pm.

Awwww! What an adorable family. I do feel for that lil girl and any future bf’s! lol You did a great job with so many kiddos!

corine tran posted the following on June 23, 2010 at 8:02 pm.

gorgeous family and images! Love the lighting and color!

Angelina S posted the following on June 23, 2010 at 8:16 pm.

I bow to your skillz! I LOL’d at the link to the American Girl doll photographer outfit. Before you know it, Audrey will be AG’ing it up. Both my girls are obsessed! :) Though, they tend to want the gymnastics and horse riding outfits!

Amber posted the following on June 23, 2010 at 8:30 pm.

These are fantastic!! Wow. I’m totally impressed that you had that many little ones looking and smiling at once!! You do such beautiful work!

Elle posted the following on June 24, 2010 at 12:04 am.

Gorgeous!! What a beautiful family!! Look at all the brothers that sweet baby girl has!!!

Katherine posted the following on June 24, 2010 at 6:11 am.

What a beautiful family! That first one is perfection!

lisa lucky posted the following on June 24, 2010 at 7:17 am.

beautiful photos! gorgeous family…they will treasure these!

Krysia posted the following on June 24, 2010 at 7:33 am.

What a beautiful little family! You captured this big group perfectly Andrea!

Lisa Kryschuk posted the following on June 24, 2010 at 8:53 am.

GORGEOUS family! Andrea your work is just beautiful, great job!!!

Tori Piercy posted the following on June 24, 2010 at 3:10 pm.

Gosh that is one gorgeous family!!! Andrea these are beautifully done!

Chrissy posted the following on June 26, 2010 at 7:30 pm.

Great pics of a beautiful family!
For the head swap – I’ll guess the boy in the bright blue shirt on the left.