25/52 vintage… {andrea burns photography}

June 28, 2010

andrea burns photography

This past week, I was one of the crazies in the apple line waiting for the new iPhone 4.  I waited a loooong time to join the smartphone revolution.  I waited for 3 hours, and that WAS the reserved phone line.  Now that I have it, how did I live without it?  The above photo is a nice iPhone 4 photo, a 5 mp beauty, that has a flash (though not used above).  Not bad!  I used the ShakeIt photo ap, which gives it the nice polaroid frame and a vintage processing… plus shaking your phone like a polaroid to “develop” the photo is a BONUS!

Lisa Lotter posted the following on June 28, 2010 at 8:18 am.

oh that is neat! Wonder what the 3G does. I am a little behind.

Heather M posted the following on June 28, 2010 at 8:35 am.

I’m a preordered first time iphone customer too, but despite that, NEVER GOT MINE YET! I’m still waiting :( Now you’ve made me even more anxious! :)

Sonja Castelluccio posted the following on June 28, 2010 at 9:01 am.

oh my! how COOL is that?!! and the photo is gorgeous!

Jennifer O. (Romeo and Mae) posted the following on June 28, 2010 at 9:03 am.

She is just too cute!

Angyla posted the following on June 28, 2010 at 11:22 am.

Love that photo…she is too cute! I have that app, and use it a lot. And your iPhone 4 definitely takes a better photo than my 3GS (and I’m totally jealous of the flash!).

ELM.K. posted the following on June 28, 2010 at 12:50 pm.

I love my iphone 3GS- I’ve had it for a year now. If you like shake it, def. get cross process. It is made by the same people. Those two, and the photoshop app are the only photo apps I really use- and I’ve tried a bunch.

michelle posted the following on July 5, 2010 at 9:15 am.

where do u get all her cute bow clippies? she is so cute!