Jess & Tori… {montgomery county, md senior headshot model photography}

May 24, 2010

Two more recent girls I had the pleasure to photograph… first up is Jess~  She was super sweet, one of those girls who don’t realize *just how pretty they really are.*

andrea burns photography | montgomery county, senior, headshots photographer
andrea burns photography | montgomery county, senior, headshots photographer

Next is Tori… this girl is a nationally ranked Martial Arts star.  No Kidding!  If Jess was sweet, Tori is definitely Spice, we just laughed the entire time together.

andrea burns photography | montgomery county, senior, headshots photographer

andrea burns photography | montgomery county, senior, headshots photographer

Good times girls, thanks forletting me capture your beauty!

Susie L posted the following on May 24, 2010 at 1:25 pm.

I love these Andrea! Love your clarity and locations! Both girls are gorgeous – you did a fantastic job capturing their personalities!

Cindy posted the following on May 24, 2010 at 1:27 pm.

Such beautiful girls! I love the variety you captured of each one, such different looks and personalities!

Lina posted the following on May 24, 2010 at 1:37 pm.

oh wow, Andrea, those are amazing! Beautiful girl and great great shots!

Dena posted the following on May 24, 2010 at 3:41 pm.

your pictures are always amazing :) I love how you captured them uniquely.

anette posted the following on May 24, 2010 at 7:45 pm.

Ohh,these are so beautiful and so fun. Both the girls are gorgeous and I love how you captured several sides of them. The locations and lighting is perfect!!

JennStar posted the following on May 24, 2010 at 7:56 pm.

Love these!! And I love how you have captured the sunshine sparkle in the last shot of Jess- seen too many lately around here where the entire picture is blown- this one is perfect!

Shanna Kreza posted the following on May 24, 2010 at 8:30 pm.

OMG they are gorgeous! I love these images!

Katie Lou posted the following on May 24, 2010 at 8:51 pm.

These are great, and so much fun!!

Tori Piercy posted the following on May 24, 2010 at 9:11 pm.

These are fabulous! Love the styling and the cariety you got!

jennifer adams posted the following on May 25, 2010 at 7:41 am.

gorgeous session! Love that second set, very sassy and classy!!

Lisa Kryschuk posted the following on May 25, 2010 at 9:12 am.

Those are STUNNING! Beautiful work Andrea!

Mary posted the following on May 25, 2010 at 9:33 am.

Beautiful session!! So fun and fresh!!

Jessica posted the following on May 25, 2010 at 9:37 am.

How fun! Love the backlit one especially:).

Tina Stinson posted the following on May 25, 2010 at 10:02 am.

Love the “punk” ones! how diverse! They are darling girls and you did a wonderful job showing all their different dimensions, they will love these, WAY TO GO!

mandy posted the following on May 25, 2010 at 11:37 am.

WOW…these are stunning. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos of the second girl. All of them are unreal though. What fun!

Terra posted the following on May 26, 2010 at 8:46 am.

wow Ilove these,great job and these girls are gorgeous!!!

Crissie McDowell posted the following on June 24, 2010 at 1:35 pm.

Daaaannnnngggg. These are so sweet! Sweet like totally rockin. I think my fav’s are the second shots. SO AMAZING.