Three Tuesday… {andrea burns photography}

April 20, 2010

1. There is a little miss in this house who is fast approaching her First Birthday.  I am trying not to become weepy, but it’s inevitable.  I’ve always had a hard time with the “first birthdays” and knowing this is our last first birthday, has me blubbering at everything.  A big party is being planned, and gifts are being bought.  Among her loot will be, a Lisa Leonard necklace, a tea set, a dollhouse, a Wheely Bug, and yes… even a kitchen.   Our princess is spoiled.  Lol.

2.  Because of Audrey’s birthday, I’ve been busy creating more pages for her scrapbook.  Here are a few of my recent digital pages.  I am having them printed 8×8 at ScrapbookPictures.

andrea burns photography

3.  Something non-related…. I have registered for my first full marathon… the 35th Marine Corps Marathon.  Held on Halloween, I am a big mixture of excitement and fear.   It’s a big race of 30,000, and it sold out in just a few days.   I’ll be starting my hard-core training early in the summer.  My goal is to finish the 26.2 mile race in 3:45.  Hopefully.  Maybe.  (gulp)

Angyla posted the following on April 21, 2010 at 5:24 pm.

Happy birthday to Audrey! Those pages are beautiful. And your new profile photo is gorgeous.

ava posted the following on April 21, 2010 at 6:46 pm.

Oh, I can’t wait to see Audrey’s first birthday portraits! And congrats on your first marathon, I’m sure you’ll do great. :)

Kara Layfield posted the following on April 22, 2010 at 8:03 am.

Happy Birthday to Miss Audrey!! She’s going to have a blast opening all those gifts. Good luck on the Marathon…better you than me. :)
Love your new photo!!

Lindsay Banner posted the following on April 23, 2010 at 9:58 pm.

I can’t believe she is already turning one!! Even though we have never met- I have a special little place in my heart for miss Audrey…I look at pictures of her beautiful little face every single day…pictures from when she was a newborn all the way until now!! How fun it’s been to watch her grow through pictures!! Happy happy birthday to sweet Audrey! You do great work Andrea- in more ways that one!!

Jhari posted the following on April 24, 2010 at 5:46 am.

I’m happy seeing your digiscraps Andrea! Weeew!

Dara posted the following on April 24, 2010 at 2:46 pm.

Happy birthday to Audrey, more gifts are coming her way! I made her a tutudress with her name in bling with the number 1, matching bling Converse shoes with her name, of course a princess birthday cake name bracelet and some gorgeous matching headbands for her big day! Hope she is the sparkling birthday princess.