katharine… {rockville, baltimore, md senior headshot photographer}

April 26, 2010

This past weekend was south of crazy.   One bright spot?  I got to meet and hang with Katharine.  What a serious beauty, a quick to laugh, and a gentle soul.  College is lucky to have her this fall!

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

Love the edgy nail polish in these!

Inna posted the following on April 26, 2010 at 12:59 pm.

These are just beautiful! Very pretty girl, great job!

Anne Beatty posted the following on April 26, 2010 at 1:06 pm.

Gorgeous – I love them all! She is so pretty!

Lindsey posted the following on April 26, 2010 at 1:11 pm.

love the last two the lighting and the contrast with her dark hair make them stunning!

Kari Roberts posted the following on April 26, 2010 at 1:21 pm.

What a stunning girl! I love the softness of the 2nd set!

ELM.K. posted the following on April 26, 2010 at 1:58 pm.

I love the middle pair. LOVE the processing. It seems to be a little different then what you usually do. It worked really well!

Jhari posted the following on April 26, 2010 at 2:26 pm.

What a simple beauty she has. Cute.

Lisa posted the following on April 26, 2010 at 2:34 pm.

I love the feel of these! You are amazing and she’s beautiful.

Tiffany Bender posted the following on April 26, 2010 at 5:06 pm.

STUNNING- great captures!

Lina posted the following on April 26, 2010 at 5:22 pm.

Love your captures, Andrea! Beautiful shots – posing and color just rock my world!

anette posted the following on April 26, 2010 at 9:01 pm.

These are just beautiful! I love that you used different processing on the middle ones too. She’s such a pretty girl and you captured her so well.

Julie Wagoner posted the following on April 27, 2010 at 9:12 am.

Wow! These are simply gorgeous! LOVE your soft processing on these!

Jane Eaton Hamilton posted the following on April 27, 2010 at 11:16 am.

Oh, wow, she’s stunning. Love the processing, too. Beautiful captures.

Katherine posted the following on April 27, 2010 at 12:59 pm.

These are really beautiful! She is gorgeous and the photos are perfect! And she has a great name ;)

mandy posted the following on April 30, 2010 at 5:42 am.

HOLY MOLY…this girl is so classically gorgeous. I love the last two especially.