Aaron…. {fairfax, loudoun, va baby family photographer}

April 5, 2010

This little man stole my heart last weekend.  He’s seriously one of the best babies I’ve worked with in a while.  He’s 3 months young, and already his family’s treasure….

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

Did he steal your heart too?

Colleen posted the following on April 5, 2010 at 8:22 am.

Andrea, thse are awesome shots, ALL of them, and the first one is definately my favourite ♥♥♥

Tiona posted the following on April 5, 2010 at 8:31 am.

His eyes are so beautiful and expressive – love that! Gorgeous images!!

Lina posted the following on April 5, 2010 at 8:35 am.

Perfection! Gorgeous family and amazing captures. Superb job. Love clarity and your bw conversions are really nice.

Amber Carroll posted the following on April 5, 2010 at 10:05 am.

Wow! These pictures are all just perfect. I’m totally in love with that first image. Look at those amazing eyes. +

Melissa Rodriguez posted the following on April 5, 2010 at 10:32 am.

Wow love the lighting, posing, everything – you really captured a bit of spunk! What a gorgeous family!

RhondaD posted the following on April 5, 2010 at 10:54 am.

Unbelievable! Love all of these and adore the happiness glow in the last one.

Tanzyn posted the following on April 5, 2010 at 4:43 pm.

Adorable family, and pics:)

Julie Wagoner posted the following on April 6, 2010 at 7:55 am.

What a precious baby boy! I can feel the love they have for him in these photos. Great job!

Terra posted the following on April 6, 2010 at 8:17 am.

awww shes so cute! Love all the eye contact you captured,you got some wonderful shots!

Skye posted the following on April 8, 2010 at 6:01 pm.

Hi Andrea, thanks so much for your comment on my blog! Your work is beautiful and YES this little man stole my heart! What a sweetheart!

Pingback from Sparkly Eyes…. {virginia baby photographer} | Andrea Burns Photography Blog

[...] His eyes never fail to draw me in… they are just so gorgeous and s!parkly! I blogged his 3 month session HERE, but must have forgotten to blog his 6 month session (July was ca-Razy!)  Just look at how [...]