17/52 Happy *Very First Birthday* Audrey Elizabeth

April 29, 2010

I write this post with a lump in my throat and blinking back tears. This last year went by entirely too fast.  Exactly a year ago today, at 4:49 pm, I was staring in to this precious face….

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

I knew I had a pretty baby.  This whole year I have been stopped out in public MANY times over by strangers commenting on her hair, her eyes, her mouth, anything…. What I am super-blessed with, is how amazing Audrey is.  She really, truly is such a happy, jolly, and cuddly baby.  She tries to share her thumb with me.  She doubles over laughing at her brothers.  She loves to sit in my lap and snuggle in.  And. I. Can’t. Get. Enough.

This first photo is my entry for the 52 week project.  The next 2 were taken within the last couple weeks.

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

This last photo is my favorite.  I can’t get enough of it.  It’s the one going huge on the wall next to her brother’s first birthday portraits.

andrea burns photography

amazing headband can be found HERE.

Off to bake her very first cupcake.

Jennifer O. (Romeo and Mae) posted the following on April 29, 2010 at 7:56 am.

She is such a gorgeous baby! Beautiful eyes!

Laura Appling posted the following on April 29, 2010 at 8:18 am.

Andrea, I believe she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. She’s got an old-timey Audrey Hepburn look to her (I hope that makes sense) I can’t believe she is 1 year old already. My, how time flies. I have enjoyed following her through your blog this past year.

Stephanie McFrederick posted the following on April 29, 2010 at 8:42 am.

Andrea, you have such a beautiful little girl! I just love seeing her photos.
Happy 1st Birthday Audrey!!

Laura posted the following on April 29, 2010 at 9:28 am.

Oh my what a beauty and your images are just downright gorgeous!!

Angyla posted the following on April 29, 2010 at 11:28 am.

She is a stunning baby. Those last three photos (especially the b&w one) are so gorgeous I can’t hardly take it! You are a blessed mama!

Jhari posted the following on April 29, 2010 at 5:57 pm.

Happy birthday Audrey! You’re growing up so beautiful like your Mom! I love your cute innocent smile. May God always save you and may your family Ms Andrea be safe always.

Lindsay Banner posted the following on April 29, 2010 at 7:44 pm.

Pretty darn cute!! I must say!! I think I am going to name that headband *The Audrey*…

Stacy posted the following on May 2, 2010 at 9:50 am.

Happy Birthday Sweet Pea! I have that same dress in (flowers image) for this little bean growing. She is so sweet A!

Michelle M posted the following on May 2, 2010 at 8:14 pm.

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous!

Prencie posted the following on May 4, 2010 at 7:15 am.

Hello Andrea!! I just had to stop by your blog and comment on how BEAUTIFUL your daughter is!! I agree with some of the other comments, I think she may be one of the most beautiful little girls that I have ever seen! She steals your heart in less than a second!:) And how fabulous that you’re a photographer to capture her beauty! I 1st saw her months ago on Banner Boutique:) Happy 1st birthday Audrey!!

cherie posted the following on May 7, 2010 at 10:30 am.

holy cow! she is too cute for words!