15/52 my heart sings… {montgomery county, md location outdoors photography}

April 15, 2010

andrea burns photography

an impromptu stop by the side of the road

5 minutes of shooting a few photos

and I have a piece of magic that makes my heart sing!

I am printing this HUGE on canvas, you’d better believe it.

Christina posted the following on April 15, 2010 at 9:47 am.

Oh Andrea it’s absolutely beautiful. And I bet you just so happened to have that red chair hanging out in your vehicle!! LOL
LOVE that field.

Stephanie McFrederick posted the following on April 15, 2010 at 9:55 am.

It’s beautiful! Love it.

Deb posted the following on April 15, 2010 at 10:23 am.

Oh my word! Andrea, this is simply stunning! It’s going to be beautiful printed on canvas!

Gen posted the following on April 15, 2010 at 12:31 pm.

When you order a canvas order a 5×7 or 8×10 for Auntie Gen!!! This is just too sweet. Love you all <3

Susie posted the following on April 15, 2010 at 12:32 pm.

Priceless…. What a wonderful memory to have on your wall. You will always be able to remember those sweet faces.

Stacy posted the following on April 16, 2010 at 5:31 am.

Don’t you love accidental locations and moments like this! It’s going to look great in print hun!

Kara Layfield posted the following on April 16, 2010 at 6:29 am.

Andrea – this is amazing!! I love the gorgeous light!! It was nice meeting you last night! :)

cherie posted the following on April 16, 2010 at 8:30 am.

amazingly beautiful!!!

Kate posted the following on April 16, 2010 at 11:58 am.

Andrea, That is precious!! I would be printing that on a huge canvas too. What an amazing capture. I love when impromptu things workout.

Cristi posted the following on April 16, 2010 at 4:42 pm.

I dont have to tell you that is gorgeous!

Michelle M posted the following on April 16, 2010 at 7:07 pm.

Beautiful! I would print it huge too!

Allison posted the following on April 17, 2010 at 7:37 am.

I love a magical moment… This is such a sweet pic. Definetly print worthy!

Gayle posted the following on April 29, 2010 at 9:32 am.

What a gorgeous shot!!! Where did you find this field of flowers! I’m in Frederick county and haven’t seen anything like tihs this year!