13/52 Happy Easter {montgomery county, md photographer}

April 1, 2010

andrea burns photography

Happy Easter from our family to yours!

Heather posted the following on April 1, 2010 at 11:49 am.

Well put together image of your darling faces! The color is so nice and the backdrop is perfectly complimentary!!

yan palmer posted the following on April 1, 2010 at 1:25 pm.

uuuhhhh, i wish i could somehow get some of those burns family genes! your kids are so stinking beautiful! what a great shot of all three together.

megan posted the following on April 1, 2010 at 3:25 pm.

they are so cute! Great eye contact all around. :)

Samantha Suzuki posted the following on April 1, 2010 at 8:50 pm.

You may have the cutest children on the face of the earth! And getting three kids this age to smile is such a challenge…awesome!

Elle posted the following on April 1, 2010 at 9:17 pm.

All 3 smiling and looking at the camera! Amazing! You have gorgeous children!!

Stacy posted the following on April 2, 2010 at 5:34 am.

This made me smile! Enjoy Easter Day hun!

Katherine posted the following on April 2, 2010 at 7:50 am.

Gorgeous!! You did such a fabulous job getting all three of them to look at you and smile!

Katherine posted the following on April 2, 2010 at 10:14 am.

What a cute picture! I love how you got such wonderful expressions; this is one to treasure!

Lina posted the following on April 2, 2010 at 6:04 pm.

Andrea, your kids are like from some movie, they are like dolls. GORGEOUS!!!

Jane Eaton Hamilton posted the following on April 4, 2010 at 10:12 am.

Three of the most gorgeous kiddos. Love this.

olivia posted the following on April 5, 2010 at 2:54 am.

what darling children

Alyssa posted the following on August 5, 2013 at 5:54 pm.

Ok this may sound completely insane but our daughters look VERY much alike!!!! Same hair color and length, skin, eyes, facial features. How old is your princess now? Mine just turned 6 months. I would love to send you a pic so you could see what I am talking about. My email is alynicmac@ymail.com I hope you reply so I can send you a pic. Wish you were on the east coast I love your work! Well hope to hear from you soon, I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw her!!