s is for shining star…. {washington dc children photographer}

December 29, 2009

Meet the S siblings…. these two children were seriously darling.  They were game for anything, and I was giggling through out most of the session.  What was most obvious, was their love for each other.

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

Stay tuned… especially the locals!  I have a fantastic Blog Contest happening very soon.

Jessica H posted the following on December 29, 2009 at 9:36 am.

Beautiful captures!! Love the ones of them together. :)

Krissy Allori posted the following on December 29, 2009 at 9:51 am.

These turned out great. I’m sure mom loved the ones of the two of them together. Great job!

Robbie posted the following on December 29, 2009 at 10:08 am.

These kiddos were made for the camera! Love them all – how will they choose?

Katherine posted the following on December 29, 2009 at 10:22 am.

These are beautiful!! I love the one on the circle backdrop!++

Kristin Rachelle posted the following on December 29, 2009 at 5:24 pm.

These are gorgeous! What beautiful captures of them!

Mandy posted the following on December 30, 2009 at 7:05 am.

Absolutely Stunning! I love the last one. So sweet.

Jessica posted the following on December 30, 2009 at 7:47 am.

I just love that first one, Andrea!

jennifer adams posted the following on December 30, 2009 at 8:16 am.

what gorgeous kiddos, these are so cute! Love the shots of them together!

Kristi Mangan posted the following on December 30, 2009 at 8:42 pm.

These are darling! I love the shot with the green chair!

Lina posted the following on December 31, 2009 at 8:00 am.

Those are beautiful children, mommy must be thrilled!

Pingback from Them Cousins... {maryland child photographer} | Andrea Burns Photography Blog

[...] first saw the S kids back early this winter.  This time around they brought back their beloved cousins.  These cousin [...]