One Year Ago Today….

December 5, 2009

I found out I was having a girl.  And after two boys, I was ecstatic!  To celebrate we went and bought this little tutu.  Now look at my little 7 month old!

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

I am so lucky.

Beth Ross posted the following on December 5, 2009 at 9:15 am.

OMG Andrea, she is just so BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love all that hair. These images are just so soft and pretty. I can’t wait for my little one to arive in 2 months!!!

Chloé posted the following on December 5, 2009 at 9:44 am.

She’s the most adorable little girl EVER!!! Look at her hair, wow!! Great pix, as usual!

Angel posted the following on December 5, 2009 at 10:02 am.

She is beautiful Andrea! And I love her hair!!

Holly posted the following on December 5, 2009 at 10:13 am.

Oh my gosh! She’s adorable!!! Wonderful job as usual!

Salina J posted the following on December 5, 2009 at 10:56 am.

She is absolutely beautiful, as are these photos. What a great way to remember the day you found out!

Chelsie Weaver posted the following on December 5, 2009 at 11:47 am.

Aww she is beautiful!!!

Tiona Fuller posted the following on December 5, 2009 at 1:53 pm.

Oh my, she is super, duper cute!!! Fantastic images – she has great hair!

kate in oh posted the following on December 5, 2009 at 3:05 pm.

Andrea, She is so beautiful!!
OMWord, those eyes and her hair. Just gorgeous!

gil posted the following on December 6, 2009 at 2:22 am.

She is SO adorable! These images are simply wonderful!

Terra posted the following on December 6, 2009 at 12:34 pm.

she is just gorgeous,I know you are 110% in love with her..what a sweetie pie and I’m so jealous of that hair!

Danielle McCarty posted the following on December 6, 2009 at 2:27 pm.

Oh my gosh, she is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE!!!

Anndee posted the following on December 6, 2009 at 10:46 pm.

Wow. Stunning.

Jane Eaton Hamilton posted the following on December 7, 2009 at 3:41 am.

Holy cow, but she is stunning. That first one should be HUGE.

Angyla posted the following on December 7, 2009 at 7:06 am.

She is one of the most beautiful baby girls I have ever seen! I love that little chubby foot sticking out in the first photo!

jennifer adams posted the following on December 7, 2009 at 8:21 am.

wow she is absolutely gorgeous in everyway. omgosh her hair is perfect, she looks like a baby doll! Beautiful Beautiful!

Zoe Berkovic posted the following on December 7, 2009 at 9:16 am.

She is gorgeous!! Her eyes, her hair, her face- perfection! Great captures!

Nicole Martin posted the following on December 8, 2009 at 7:24 am.

She is absolutely gorgeous, Andrea! Love stopping in here to check out your beautiful photos!

Angela Crutcher posted the following on December 8, 2009 at 8:12 am.

She is such a beautiful baby, Andrea. Love her hair!

Amanda Williams posted the following on December 10, 2009 at 9:40 am.

This seriously is the prettiest little girl I have ever seen, and the photography is right up there with her :) Bravo :)

Kim aka MyEbella posted the following on December 11, 2009 at 12:14 am.

OMG first off she is absolutely adorable… gorgeous! and Check out all that hair and blue eyes! Wow!!! Hard to believe the time is going by soo fast. I remember seeing your blog pictures w/ the pregnancy test! =)

karen mitchell posted the following on December 13, 2009 at 4:06 pm.

andrea, she is gorgeous! i wish we lived close because i am sure her and ansley would love playing together! you are so talented!

Julie Conley posted the following on December 14, 2009 at 1:43 pm.

Your little darling looks perfectly happy in pearls, pink and a picture! Thanks for sharing her beauty :-)

Jhari posted the following on December 23, 2009 at 8:24 pm.

OMG!!! She looks so cute Ms A. Hugs and kisses!!!!

Cherri posted the following on January 5, 2010 at 9:22 pm.

She is just GORGEOUS! such precious photos!! I love all the hair she has! & those big baby blues could get her into trouble when she is older!! What a cutie! Love your stuff as always :)

Stacy posted the following on January 13, 2010 at 6:51 pm.

Gosh look at how cute she is Andrea! Perfect for the stroller now that it’s freezing out! :-)

Valarie posted the following on January 16, 2010 at 1:20 am.

Wow! She is so beautiful, I love that you styled her hair, haha!!! Love it!

Kim posted the following on April 29, 2010 at 11:22 am.

Adorable! Love her hair!

Pingback from 46/52 Tutu times Two…. and a giveaway!! | Andrea Burns Photography Blog

[...] year ago I shot some of my favorite images of Audrey… her in her little pink tutu.  A year later, I wanted a couple more tutu and pearl shots, especially with my awesome new [...]