morgan…. {baltimore child photographer}

November 10, 2009

baltimore child photographer

This is Morgan… full of love, sweet hugs, and a lot of curiosity!  But most of all, I’m loving me some Morgan sassiness!

baltimore child photographer

baltimore child photographer

baltimore child photographer

baltimore child photographer

baltimore family photographer

Rhonda Stark posted the following on November 10, 2009 at 2:09 pm.

love that 2nd shot and the last family shot! great job!

Shonda Feddema posted the following on November 10, 2009 at 2:41 pm.

Very sweet! Great work on this session!

this n that posted the following on November 10, 2009 at 3:30 pm.

Love all the these, the family shot is so nice.
-Shellie

Holli posted the following on November 10, 2009 at 3:57 pm.

What a great session, love the family portrait! She’s a cutie!

TracyT posted the following on November 10, 2009 at 6:58 pm.

These are fantastic. My favorite is the last one. I’d buy that HUGE if that were my family… & this family picked the perfect clothing. I love all of these!!

Sarah posted the following on November 10, 2009 at 7:35 pm.

That last family picture is awesome Andrea! They are a beautiful family!

Amy posted the following on November 10, 2009 at 8:49 pm.

Just a cute family.. So I am sure taking there photos were easy.. Just love that little girls smile..

Jennifer Boggett posted the following on November 10, 2009 at 8:50 pm.

Okay, she has the BEST clothes – I love her little outfits! Beautiful captures – I adore the family one.

Amber posted the following on November 10, 2009 at 11:21 pm.

I love that first shot! How perfect! These are beautiful. The family is going to adore these!

Karen Byker posted the following on November 11, 2009 at 7:49 am.

Love the shot with the green chair. The colors are great

Lina posted the following on November 11, 2009 at 2:23 pm.

I love her orange dress – do they come in my size? Adorable family, and beautiful work as always, Andrea.

Jane Eaton Hamilton posted the following on November 17, 2009 at 9:54 am.

What a cutie she is. These are great.