Becky… {maryland senior photography}

November 3, 2009

Meet Becky…  She’s a musical genius and such a gentle soul.  This beautiful senior is off to college for piano performance.

andrea burns senior photography

andrea burns senior photography

andrea burns senior photography

Finding this motorcycle was complete luck.  It was a spur of the moment shot, and afterwards I learned that her dad teaches motorcycle safety!

andrea burns senior photography

andrea burns senior photography

andrea burns senior photography

andrea burns senior photography

Thanks Becky for such a great time!

Jen Mahoney posted the following on November 3, 2009 at 9:53 am.

What a gorgeous girl! I think the first and last shots are my favorites, but I would have a hard time leaving any behind! Love the motorcycle shot, it was kismet!

Angela Crutcher posted the following on November 3, 2009 at 11:02 am.

Beautiful girl! Love the virety in this session! Great work!

erin alfaro posted the following on November 3, 2009 at 12:55 pm.

LOVE that first one. Simply gorgeous. The rest are fabulous too but the first one made me say “Oooooooo!” Beautiful girl!

TracyT posted the following on November 3, 2009 at 1:44 pm.

Beautiful work!!! Love these.

this n that posted the following on November 3, 2009 at 4:01 pm.

These are great, what a pretty girl.
-Shellie

Kim posted the following on November 3, 2009 at 5:06 pm.

These are Great, I love all that fall color.

mollie posted the following on November 3, 2009 at 8:27 pm.

totally fun and dreamy- it looks like yall had fun!

Sarah Albert posted the following on November 3, 2009 at 9:36 pm.

I am so jealous over these awesome fall colors!! Absolutely gorgeous!

Amber posted the following on November 3, 2009 at 11:47 pm.

I love how casual and relaxed she is in these! She is beautiful and your images are fantastic!

Erica posted the following on November 4, 2009 at 7:39 am.

Love the beautiful fall colos here! First is perfection! Great job!

Linda posted the following on November 4, 2009 at 9:03 am.

Nice work Andrea! I love the variety of these! She’s going to have a tough time narrowing it down!

Mandy posted the following on November 4, 2009 at 10:52 am.

She is just gorgeous! I love the posing on these, and the stunning color is really wonderful.

Melanie Newsom posted the following on November 4, 2009 at 2:15 pm.

Beautiful work! She is gorgeous! Great job!

Jane Eaton Hamilton posted the following on November 4, 2009 at 11:56 pm.

Love these. She’s gorgeous. Looks like Laura Linney. Hope she gets them all, because she will miss them if she doesn’t!