W Kidlets, part II…. {montgomery county, MD photographer}

October 28, 2009

Do you happen to remember this little face….? She was my first client, back in early 2008.

andrea burns photography

Take a look at her beauty now!  (Can you believe the difference of a year and a half?)

andrea burns photography

Mom let me have all creative control. So I went to town….

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

andrea burns photography

The three of these beauties together….

andrea burns photography

and now my heart swells…. the whole family.

andrea burns photography

gini posted the following on October 28, 2009 at 9:10 am.

These are adorable. I can’t believe the difference in that little one. Her hair is beautiful. It gives me hope for ms. lex.

April posted the following on October 28, 2009 at 10:54 am.

Stunning portraits! I’d want one of each in a canvas!

Sarah posted the following on October 28, 2009 at 11:36 am.

WOW!! What an amazing change – her hair is beautiful. Actually, that whole family is beautiful! Great job on these!!

Amy posted the following on October 28, 2009 at 12:51 pm.

Beautiful family and beautiful images. I love the bunny image.

Jaidean Baker posted the following on October 28, 2009 at 12:55 pm.

Beautiful kids! Just love the one of the little one holding her rabbit hugging mom’s leg!

Cindy posted the following on October 28, 2009 at 2:18 pm.

I’m just in love with the 4th one! Beautiful portraits and gorgeous children!

Emilie posted the following on October 28, 2009 at 2:47 pm.

oh very cute!!!!!!

megan parker posted the following on October 28, 2009 at 6:04 pm.

Oh my goodness….she is gorgeous! I loooove her cute curls!

Amy posted the following on October 28, 2009 at 11:50 pm.

Love these people!!! Love the photos. The B&W of L in the hat is really breathtaking, timeless. I love the lighting in these. How do you do it girl??!

Mandy posted the following on October 29, 2009 at 10:56 am.

What beautiful kiddos and what an amazing family. I just love the photos with the dramatic lighting. Beautiful and classic.

tessa posted the following on October 29, 2009 at 6:45 pm.

What a beautiful family! You captured them well!!

Angela Crutcher posted the following on October 30, 2009 at 5:59 am.

Oh! These are gorgeous! Love your dramatic black and whites!

jen posted the following on November 1, 2009 at 7:45 pm.

Holy cow – what a beauty! I remember her from when she was a baby – which is wierd – can’t believe I’ve been stalking your blog for that long! Still loving all your beautiful work!

Cheryl aka cherpea posted the following on November 1, 2009 at 9:22 pm.

oh my word look at those gorgeous eyes and all that beautiful hair!

Love the mama legs and youngest shot… totally amazing!

MelB posted the following on November 17, 2009 at 8:46 pm.

love, LOVE, LOVIN’ ALL of theses!!!