Anne & Bryant say “I Do” {maryland wedding photographer}

October 16, 2009

It started as a hot, sunny late July day. It was the perfect day for Anne and Bryant to get married!  This was a very special couple… you could feel their love for each other just emanating off of them!  They were both so handsome and have such beautiful souls.  It was my first time shooting with a second shooter.  Beth Kubovcik of Sugar Rush Photography.   We had SO much fun together… She is so talented!

Now onto the show….

andrea burns photography

maryland wedding photographer

andrea burns photography

washington dc wedding photographer

washington dc wedding photographer

northern virginia wedding photography

northern virginia wedding photography

andrea burns photography

maryland wedding photography

andrea burns photography

And of course, it ended in a spectacular thunderstorm!  Congrats and best wishes to Anne & Bryant!

Sarah posted the following on October 16, 2009 at 4:32 pm.

These are gorgeous! I just love the JOY you have captured with these.

Amber posted the following on October 16, 2009 at 4:36 pm.

These are beautiful!! I can feel the love these two share! Just gorgeous!

jennifer posted the following on October 17, 2009 at 2:30 am.

oh wow what a gorgeous bride and wedding even in the rain you made it look beautiful!

Chandra posted the following on October 17, 2009 at 5:26 am.

Absolutely gorgeous, Andrea! Love the bride’s barefeet in the rainstorm!

Amy posted the following on October 17, 2009 at 10:44 am.

Beautiful! I love the last one! What a lovely couple and beautiful images!

mollie posted the following on October 17, 2009 at 1:32 pm.

love love her looking at the groom. these are great!

courtney leigh posted the following on October 17, 2009 at 2:41 pm.

Andrea, your wedding work is stunning! I love the light, her flowers are amazing and that rainy last one…SO romantic!!

Jaidean Baker posted the following on October 17, 2009 at 3:04 pm.

These are gorgeous! Love the group shot – so fun! Beautiful job!

Krysia posted the following on October 17, 2009 at 6:27 pm.

WOW! What a stunning wedding. These are gorgeous. Such great interactions and gorgeous color!

Beth posted the following on October 17, 2009 at 8:40 pm.

Andrea – I can not tell you had much fun I had shooting with you! Your the best :o) These are fabulous. Love love love the last one – perfect gettaway capture!

Tiffany Bender posted the following on October 18, 2009 at 11:41 am.

I am in love with that shot of the bride excited!! Awesome capture!

Samantha Suzuki posted the following on October 19, 2009 at 4:10 pm.

Gorgeous and romantic! Love these!