my Seth… {maryland child photographer}

September 30, 2009

progression

This past week, my eldest had to go and turn five. A whole hand. Whoever gave him the notion that it was OK to do that?

glorious at 5

seth

Happy Birthday Seth.   I love you more.

Tara Staton posted the following on September 30, 2009 at 12:35 pm.

He is so cute! The first in the collage with the hat is just perfection! Such a personality! ++

casandra heeren posted the following on September 30, 2009 at 12:42 pm.

he is just too cute…love the hat and the red vest! happy birthday to your little guy!!!

carey posted the following on September 30, 2009 at 1:18 pm.

How handsome is he!?! I love his outfits; These are great captures!

kandi posted the following on September 30, 2009 at 2:05 pm.

He is such a cutie! These are all great!!

Sara posted the following on September 30, 2009 at 4:51 pm.

Those are great pictures! Look at those long legs! They do grow up so fast, don’t they? Mine will be 6 in 7 days and I just wish I could freeze him!

Sharon posted the following on September 30, 2009 at 6:32 pm.

I also saw these over at ILP they are so beautiful. You are such an inspiration to me. I have really enjoyed watching your photography journey. I hope to be as good as you one day.

cherie posted the following on September 30, 2009 at 9:01 pm.

you sure do make cute kids!! love all those amazing photos!

Phillip Horner posted the following on October 2, 2009 at 1:01 pm.

crystal and i think you should enter your children in the gap casting call…

kate in oh posted the following on October 2, 2009 at 2:39 pm.

love these. what a great little personality he has!!
great captures as always.

Kelly posted the following on October 8, 2009 at 6:56 am.

He looks like he loves being photographed!!

Beth posted the following on October 17, 2009 at 8:41 pm.

Happy late birthday Seth! He is so stinking cute. What an awesome collage!